I bought it online. I thought it was a generic smart watch, I didn’t even know how special it was. I placed it on my wrist and browse through the apps. Most of them were the usual apps, like messaging, calculator, and health.
But one pre installed app had the shape of the male and female symbols intertwined. I clicked on it, it was some kind of avatar creator. I thought about choosing a male guy with random attributes. But being as clumsy as I usually am, I selected a random girl. I clicked ok, and felt a small and short prick on my wrist. “Ouch” I said.
Then, in a span of my seconds, I felt intense heat all over my body. As the sensation faded away, I realized I was somewhat shorter.
I didn’t give it much thought, but I walked to the nearest mirror, and saw a woman looking back at me. “What the f?” I said as I waved at my reflection.
I was wearing my same clothes, denim jacket and white shirt. But I looked 100% female. I just couldn’t believe it. I decided to try the watch again. This time I took a little while longer to set up the avatar. I hit ok, and once again the same feeling. Immediately after, I was a whole new woman. My vision was somewhat blurry. So I grabbed my glasses and put them on.
I looked in the mirror, “wow, I am hot” I said. I took my shirt off. Revealing my breasts for the first time. I giggled when they bounced. “Wow, those are some juice knockers” I said. I remembered I had a yellow blouse that I intended to gift my sister for her birthday. I opened the box, and wore it myself.
I sure looked amazing. Then I realized something important, a part of my body that must have changed too. I reached down my pants. My crotch was empty. “Good” I thought, not wanting to be half male, half female.
I sat on my bed, with my legs crossed, and started looking at the different options the app had. It even had the option to build avatar from picture. I looked for a picture of my male self, and tried it. I felt the familiar burning sensation, and I was back at being a guy, like if nothing had happened.
I went out, thinking about transforming into a different guy, “maybe a celebrity, or a body builder” I whispered. But as I walked around in the mall, I saw a pink spider woman costume. “That would be fun” I thought.
I entered the store, and thought about transforming myself and trying the costume on. But quickly realized, I could do the opposite. I bought it, and told the store clerk “for my girlfriend”.
Back at home, I put on the costume still in my male form. I stepped in front of the mirror, and set up my new form. I felt the burning sensation run through my body. I was now a hot and petite woman with pink hair.
I grabbed my keys, and took the stairs all the way up to the roof. There, I took a few pictures of myself in costume.
That’s when I realized I could try touching myself as a woman. I selected a random woman again. And well, I transformed into a really hot redhead. The touch of my nipples against the soft fabric of my shirt, and the emptiness between my legs was arousing.
I took a big breath, closed my eyes, and slowly but decisively shover my index and middle finger up my slit. It felt good, like really effin good. With my eyes closed, I tried imagining another woman pleasuring me. “Oh Vanessa” I said trying to imagine my highschool sweetheart making out with me.
But that mental picture changed, I started to imagine a man pleasuring me. I used my free hand to squeeze on my perky breasts. I climaxed in no time. But I was left feeling like I wanted more.
The following day I went out shopping. I transformed into a beautiful blonde woman in her thirties, and I had the time of my life trying out clothes. “No wonder women have so much fun” I thought.
I took a cab back home. I dressed in a sparkling black dress with a big cleavage. I had a plan, it started raining as soon as I stepped out of my flat. I looked around to see if there was a guy that looked handsome in my eyes. As soon as I saw one, I kneeled down and started crying.
I was dressed like a maid in pink uniform, I looked like some guys wet dream. I actually pretended to be a maid, talking to an imaginary man while I cleaned my place.
He asked me what was wrong, I told him I had just caught my stupid boyfriend cheating on me. He helped me up and invited me for some coffee. I smiled, and went with him. I know my plan was a ruse, but I just wanted to try dating.
We talked for hours, and I found myself being very talkative. It was like I was a whole different person. He invited me to his place. I… well, I said yes. We watched a movie, and made out. I allowed him to get to second base. But no more. He did run his hand up my skirt, but I stopped him. “If we get to a third date, I’ll let you… after all I’ve just gone through a rough breakup” I said still on character.
Afterwards I took a cab back home. I went to bed fantasizing about actually having my way with a guy.
In the morning I transformed myself again. Blonde hair, thick french accent, tall and hot. I looked through my new clothes and got dressed.
I was dressed like a maid in pink uniform, I looked like some guys wet dream. I actually pretended to be a maid, talking to an imaginary man while I cleaned my place.
“This is fun” I said with a thick accent. After a long day of doing chores, I jumped on my couch, and sat with my legs crossed in a feminine pose.
I was tired, but I still spent the time acting as feminine as I could. Before going to bed, I changed clothes again. I wore a dress, and jumped on my bed, pretending to flirt with an imaginary guy.
I then touched myself, with my closed, imagining the guy was real, and he was touching every part of my body. “Ohh Pierre” I said as I pinched my nipples.
I then touched myself, with my closed, imagining the guy was real, and he was touching every part of my body. “Ohh Pierre” I said as I pinched my nipples.
I fell asleep in woman form. My dream was awkward, but felt right. I dreamt I was the same woman I had transformed into, and I was dating my original male self.
I laughed at his corny jokes, I flirted with him, I kissed him, and eventually I said goodbye to him. And by goodbye I mean, forever, like if that guy was forever gone.
In the morning, the first thing I did was transform myself again. Brunette, curly hair, rocking body, sexy, and I noticed I could enter personality traits. So I selected outgoing, flirty, and kinky.
As soon as I transformed, I felt different. I wore a red dress, did my makeup, wore long earrings and went out dressed like that. Men looked at me with lust, while women certainly judge me. But I didn’t care.
In the afternoon, I went to a bar, and found out I was such a lightweight in this new form. I kept flirting with the bar tender, and he offered me free drinks.
I ended up in his office making out with him. I did something I had never imagined doing before. I unzipped his pants, and after a quick hand job… well I kissed his thing. I didn’t get to give him a blowjob, since he came right on my face.
I was so drunk, that I didn’t care, but I did say “bummer” since he came before we could actually do it.
I cleaned my face, and went back out. After an hour or so, I walked back home. I fell asleep on my living room couch, topless, and with my right hand down my skirt.
In the morning I had a hangover with a pounding headache. I looked for something to help me out in my medicine cabinet, but then I thought about transforming again.
As soon as I did, my hangover was gone. I felt like a million bucks. I looked like the less whorish version of my previous self.
I spent the day acting a little bit more naive, and easy going. I went to the coffee shop across the street where I made a couple of friends.
They were cool girls, and we spent the day talking boys, and going shopping.
It wasn’t until a few minutes after lunch that I came to a realization when my phone rang. I was being fired. I had missed work for a week or so. “Shit” I said. “Sorry, I have to go, but it was great meeting you two” I said as I went back home.
I started crying. And I didn’t like it when I acted that way, so I decided to change into someone more confident. So I selected.a few options about my personality, and then realized I should try looking like my coworker Melissa.
As soon as I transformed, I felt a whole different. Like the world was mine for the taking. No longer did I feel sad. I went into my room, and changed into something more comfortable.
“Damn! I’m hot” I said. And as determined as I was, it was certainly the day I were to lose my virginity. I went out, and at the bar I kissed the most handsome guy there. “A girl like me has needs, so, take me home, and I’ll show you a good time” I told him.
“Damn! I’m hot” I said. And as determined as I was, it was certainly the day I were to lose my virginity. I went out, and at the bar I kissed the most handsome guy there. “A girl like me has needs, so, take me home, and I’ll show you a good time” I told him.
He was tall and strong. When we got to his place, and I looked at him naked, I knew I had made the right choice. He fondled my breasts, and sucked on my clit. All amazing experiences, but when he shoved that big thing of his inside of me, I had an overload of emotions.
I rode him like a whore. I loved the feeling of his thing sliding in and out of me, I loved it when he spanked my big ass, I loved it when he sucked on my nipples. It was an experience like no other. He finally came. And I climaxed right after.
As he pulled out, I felt his cum dripping out of me. I was exhausted, but happy nonetheless. “That was amazing” I told him. He just smiled. He kissed me on the forehead and left. “My first night one stand” I thought.
The following days I spent transformed into a cute brunette. I refrained from sex. And I actually got a job as a wing house hostess. I will start on Monday, but I did practice being a hostess on my own. I loved the white blouse and orange skirt I had to wear.
And I even spanked myself, hoping to meet a guy that would do that to me. I worked there for a week, and while I did enjoy it, the pay wasn’t as good as I expected. So I tried being somebody else.
And I even spanked myself, hoping to meet a guy that would do that to me. I worked there for a week, and while I did enjoy it, the pay wasn’t as good as I expected. So I tried being somebody else.
I went by the name Alexa, and I had long red hair. Back when I was a guy, I would have been my very own wet dream. I started working at a restaurant. The pay was better, but everyone was so well behaved, that I found it boring.
So, eventually, I quit that job too. And that’s when it hit me. “What kind of woman does in fact make a lot of money?” I said out loud. I paid for some pole dancing lessons. And after a month or so, I transformed into Rose. A beautiful pink haired asian woman. And I auditioned for a job at the local strip club.
There I was, half naked (sometimes completely naked) dancing for strangers. I made a lot of cash there. And not only that, I got to hone up on my skills as a woman. I learned how to act sexy, playful, please men, how to make out with two guys at the same time, and even have hot sexy lesbian too.
I was a whole different person. And I remained in Rose’s form for at least two months. But then I realized that this was taking me nowhere.
So i started planning something. I needed to find a form that I felt comfortable with. So I tried several transformations, until I settled as Kim, a beautiful 19 year old woman. I enrolled in a community college, and started to act a lot more responsible.
I met Steve at college. We really hit it off. And we both loved playing retro games. We started dating a few months ago, and I really enjoy his company.
I met Steve at college. We really hit it off. And we both loved playing retro games. We started dating a few months ago, and I really enjoy his company.
We do make out, but we haven’t actually had sex. I am taking this slow, I don’t want him to think I am a whore.
I don’t know if I will ever tell Steve the truth. But I am sure I will be Kim forever, I feel really comfortable as her.
I have put the TG watch on ebay. I have no need for it. Hopefully someone else will give it some good use.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario