Shoplifter

Well, I got the better end of the curse. My friend Josh and I were caught stealing from a big department store downtown.

The short and obese security guard took us to his office. “Ok, well, I am tired of people like you coming to the store, and stealing just for fun. I will make an example out of you two” he said. He got some kind of raygun from his desk, pointed it at Josh, and as soon as he hit the trigger. Josh transformed. His limbs became stuck, his skin became plastic, and then his body reshaped. In  matter of seconds he was gone, replaced by a mannequin. A female mannequin dressed in red lingerie. “Wow, I wasn’t expecting that” the guard said. I took a couple of steps back, I was getting ready to escape.

He pulled the trigger once again. I felt my body change. I wasn’t turning into a mannequin, instead, I was being changed into a woman.

In a matter of seconds, the former me seized to exist. I was a woman now. A straight naked woman, one that was in love with Cliff, the security guard. “Oh fuck” I said. “That’s more like it” Cliff said. “I don’t want to admit it… but I feel attracted to you” I said. Cliff smiled. 

I had sex with him, in front of the lifeless mannequin that used to be Josh. 

At night, me and Cliff dragged Josey (as we now called Josh) to the store floor.

She looked so hot. Big breasts, small waist. “Too bad you won’t get to experience womanhood” I told Josey as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I grabbed Cliff’s hand and said “maybe you should take me home”. I was still naked, so I looked for something to wear. I grabbed some red lingerie, and a cute dress. “I guess I will shoplift” I giggled. “We’ll pay for it tomorrow” Cliff said.


We left together. And while I know who I used ti be, I just don’t care, that guy was up to no good, I am Cliff’s girlfriend, and he is my kind of guy.

Comentarios