When I came back to my senses, I was in the back of a limo. A beautiful redhead sat in front of me. “Where am I?” I asked hearing my voice being out of pitch. “In the limo we hired for our prom” the redhead answered. I looked down, I was wearing a blue dress. And not only that I had two big breasts sticking out of my chest. “What the fuck?” I said as I grabbed them, feeling their weight for the first time. “What’s going on?” I asked. “What do you mean Melissa? We are waiting for Carl and Jack, they are buying a couple of beers for us” she answered. “Oh shit, not only am I a woman, I am dating some guy too” I whispered. I wondered why couldn’t I remember a thing.
Right then, two guys entered the limo. They looked kind of handsome. “Shit, what am I thinking” I tried to distract myself. One of them handed me a beer, and I drank it in one go, letting out a loud burp. They all laughed. But I grabbed another beer and drank it too. As I grabbed a third beer, one of the guys stopped me. “Easy on that” he said, and kissed me. “Oh my god” I thought, this felt right. His lips on my lips, his hand on my soft legs. I responded by french kissing him.
I realized, that I might not be this girl for long, so, I should make the most out of it. I whispered on his ear, “we can skip the prom you know, and I’ll let you suck on these”. I felt my nipples get erect in excitement.i gently bit his ear.
We dropped Jack and the Vanessa at the prom, and he took me to a cheap motel. I couldn’t keep my hands off of him. I even gave him a handjob. I don’t know if it was the fact that I was feeling somewhat drunk, or the fact I really felt like a woman. But I couldn’t wait to have my way on this guy.
He carried me to the motel room, I felt so light. “Wait here handsome” I told him as I first went to the bathroom. I caught my reflection for the first time. “Wow, I am hot” I said. I took my shoes and panties off, leaving ny dress still on. Although, I made sure my left shoulder and breast were out in the open.
Carl was still dressed, I unzipped his pants, and pulled his belt off. He was way too happy to see me. “I want you, inside of me” I told his equipment with a cute voice. I slid his pants off, and pushed him on the bed. I sat over him, gently and slowly sliding his thing up my pussy. It felt amazing. It felt tight, but as it slid further in, I felt how it was just the right size for me. I thrusted back and forth, feeling his thing locked inside of me. He started massaging my breasts, with one or two playful kisses on my nipples.
I was so turned on, it was my first time, well, my first time as a woman. And I could tell it was Carl’s first time ever. Then I felt it, he wasn’t able to hold it any longer, he came inside of me. That turned me on a lot more. Even as his thing started to become soft, and his cum, started dripping out of me, I kept on thrusting back and forth.
Afterwards, we took a shower together. He kneeled down and went down on me as we showered. I moaned even louder.
Anyways, we went back to the prom. I had a big smile on my face, and lust in my eyes. I felt a connection like no other to Carl.
As we danced at the prom. Sexily I might add. I started to feel a little bit drowsy. Suddenly I was back to my own body. And in front of me, my wife. I remembered everything. It was my wife’s idea for me to have this experience.
The girl I had transformed into, was my wife 10 years ago. And Carl? That was me, I remember everything from both points of view. “I remember giving you that blowjob, and I remember that tongue up my pussy” I said. My wife giggled. “I know, it was the best!” She said.
“So, what to try next?” I asked her. “Next week, You’ll get to experience child birth through my eyes” she said, and I kissed her. “Can’t wait, I am ready for more” I told her as I carried her to our bed.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario