Love in an elevator

I was alone in the lift. It stopped in the 11th floor, a man entered. “Good morning” I said. He looked kind of worried, like if someone was following him. He looked at me, and exited the lift on the 14th floor.

He dropped some kind of vial as he exited and the doors closed. I picked up the small pink vial, and it broke in my hands. The liquid inside was gooey. I couldn’t get ir off, even when I tried rubbing it off. But the goo started spreading through my body. As it was absorbed by my skin, I started changing.


While still wearing my business suit, my whole body had become female. The process was painful, and confusing. My hair had grown longer, my face feminine, my chest had swollen into breasts, and my cock had faded from existence.

But the changes were far from done. My tie disappeared, my shirt became pink, my hair became even longer and turned somewhat pink. 

I started to feel lightheaded. My breathing became louder and louder.


My blouse faded from existence, and my jacket became a sexy vest. I started to feel sexy, and comfortable as a woman. My breathing became normal.

I looked at my new feminine hands, and they looked familiar. Like those had always been my hands. I felt my breasts being pressed agains my vest. That was sexy.

My pants became a pink skirt. And my boxer were now a thong. It felt right pressing against my round thick ass.


My hair became completely pink, my dress followed suit. I felt sexy, and somewhat like a bimbo. The lift doors opened. I was no longer the man that entered the lift, I was a woman, and I got out of it, and walked as sexily as I could towards the penthouse. 

I felt confident, and I had only one thing in mind. My ass swaying, my breasts bouncing, and my pussy throbbing.




Comentarios