Foreign exchange student

I was in college. I applied to study my last semester in Tokyo. It looked pretty straightforward, I would exchange places with Kimiko. So, I assumed that I would move to Japan, and she would move to my parent’s place.

I should have read the fine print. I did exchange places with Kimiko. Well our bodies did. I was transformed into Kimiko, while she was transformed into me.

The university told me that it was actually easier to do it that way instead of flying us to each other’s country.

So I was stuck a nerdy looking Kimiko for a year. My parents were aware of the situation, and they helped me cope with my new female form. However, no one else knew the truth, O had to pretend to be her.

Took me a couple of months in her body to realize that she was actually hot, she just needed a little work. I dyed my hair blonde, I started acting sexy, and dressing more provocatively. My parents actually encouraged me to act this way.

My mom actually gave me pointers, and she was actually the best at encouraging me to date Tom. And well, here I am, dressed inca white bikini, at Tom’s place, flirting with him. Talking with a thick accent, and hoping he would make the first move.

I have been a woman for 4 months, and I am eager to make the best of this experience. I played with ny hair, kept looking at his lips, and laughing at his stupid jokes. 

When he kissed me, I felt goosebumps. “I waited my whole life for this” I said as I pulled down my bikini bottoms, and unzipped his pants.

I hope Kimiko doesn’t mind lending me her body for one more semester.


Comentarios