I opened my apartment door to find Jessica, my highschool crush dressed in a see through blouse and a short green skirt. She had lust in her eyes, and I didn’t know how she got in. “Jessica?” I asked. “I was waiting for you, wondering when you’d show up” she responded.
It was late, so, my roommate should be getting home soon. “Have you… have you seen Jake?” I asked. “He is not important right now, I need you… no, I want you!” She said after taking a few steps towards me. I couldn’t believe Jessica Pegg was there in front of me, ready to kiss me. I kissed her, she kissed me back. She slid her hand down my pants, and grabbed my equipment. “Someone is happy to see me” she said. She then guided my hand up her skirt, she was going commando. “Lets go to your room” she proposed. I carried her, while she wrapped her arms and legs around me.
We got to my room, where she did some kinky stuff. She knew exactly how to turn a guy on. And well, we ended up doing it doggy style. She moaned like crazy. And kept repeating “make a woman out of me”.
Afterwards, she said “thank you handsome” and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. After a couple of minutes she came back out with a big smile. She was dressed in some blue lingerie.
I got dressed and she took me to my living room.
“You must have figured it by now” she said. “What?” I asked still not having any clue. “I am not really Jessica” she responded. I looked at her with a face of disbelief. “It’s me dude, Jake… well not physically” she said. She then explained she found a way to transform himself into anybody he wanted. “I figured you’d want to make out with Jess, so I transformed into her” she said. I was still in shock.
She then whispered something, and transformed right in front my eyes. I wasn’t looking at Jess anymore. She was now our next door neighbor Kim. “How?!” I said in a surprised tone.
“That’s not important handsome. I am no longer Jake, and that’s what is important. I am whoever you want me to be” she said. Which made me realized I had just had sex with Jake. “Dude! But we just… we had…” I said sounding confused. “We made sweet love, well you and Jess, to be precise. Wasn’t I great? Don’t you want more of me?” She said as she leaned towards me.
Then she stood up. “Or would you rather date… and angel” she said as she transformed once again. She… err… Jake was transforming into my every fantasy girl.
“Don’t you think I am hot?” She said. “Like I said, don’t worry, Jake will never comeback, I am your new and improved friend, and hopefully girlfriend. Now shut up, and let me give you a blowjob.” She said as she kneeled down and went straight for my equipment.
That was too much for me. I accepted the new… my new roommate. “I am Jaqueline” she told me after swallowing.
And we have been inseparable since then. She is the girliest girl, hard to imagine she used to be a guy. And while she transforms on a regular basis into different women. She had settled in one form when we go out.
—-
Epilogue:
Jake didn’t do this to himself. In fact, he gained his shapeshifting abilities as a side effect to a curse. He was against turning into a woman, but he had no choice. He used to be a cheating and unfaithful man. So, one of his previous girlfriends put a hex on him. The moment he cheated on another girl, he became a woman, one eager to have sex with a man.
As an unexpected side effect, Jake gained the ability to shapeshift. And as soon as he learned so, he transformed into Jessica, and the rest is history.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario