Not long was I a man in his 30’s. My life had completely changed when I got a new job at the bar across the street.
Well, I didn’t apply for the job per se. The owner, Gary, stopped me as I walked in front of his bar. “Can you help me out?” He asked. Having seen them for months, I agreed. I thought he needed some help with his computer or something like that. But instead, he asked me to try his new drink.
While I took sips of it, he explained that his bar was always full of men, and no women, but he intended to change that. I started to feel dizzy, “wow, this is strong” I said. I fell under a trance, I could hear Gary speaking, but his voice sounded muffled, and I couldn’t understand a thing he was saying.
He handed me some kind of green dress, and I didn’t hesitate to put it on. My flat chest had lost it’s hairy appearance, but I didn’t give it much thought. I must have looked like a man in drag. But in a matter of seconds, I felt suction in my crotch, as my equipment was pulled inside my body, and immediately after, my chest swell up to form two perfect breasts. My lips became full and soft, my whole body reshaped. He then placed a wig on my head. “While your natural hair grows” I heard his muffled voice say. He handed me a couple of long earrings, which I used to pierce my pwn ears.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario