The purse at the mall

 

I was at the mall, when I noticed an abandoned pink purse on a couch. I picked it up, hoping to find an Id, and return the purse to the woman that had lost it.

I opened the purse, it looked familiar, and inside of it was a few coins, some car keys, and a driver’s license that had no picture and the name was just a bunch of gibberish.

I looked around, but I couldn’t see the owner of the purse. I decided to go into the nearest clothing store, “maybe someone there can help me” I thought. As I took my first steps, I felt somewhat dizzy, my loud steps started to sound soft and graceful.

As soon as I entered the store, I felt different. But I couldn’t tell what was wrong. I looked down, and while my clothes looked somewhat baggy, my body looked just like I remembered. 

I was swaying my ass, my shoes were heels, as I remember them being. Suddenly, I wan no longer wearing baggy clothes, my blouse looked just like I remembered. I caught myself in a mirror’s reflection.

“What was I thinking?” I asked myself. “This is my purse” I said. I looked at my Id, and my picture was there. And my name was written on my driver’s license, “Kimberly Katherine Smith”.

I took a deep breath, and grabbed my keys out of my purse. “I have a date” I said as I remembered I were to meet some guy named “John” that I had met a couple of days earlier.

I bought an expensive perfume, and left the store with a big smile. I don’t know why I felt like this purse didn’t belong to me, “it is my favorite, John gave it to me a few months ago” I giggled as I remembered that was the same day I lost my virginity to him.


Comentarios