After 6 months of dating. All that wasted time, my good friend Amy told me she liked me like a friend. It caught me by surprise, I actually thought we had something. “Don’t get me wrong, you are fun and all, and I enjoy being your friend, but you and I is never going to happen” she explained.
I was incredibly upset, I could feel my blood boiling in anger. “Wait, I know how to solve this” she said. She picked some kind of lipstick and handed it to me. “What is this?” I asked in an upset tone. “I know you are upset, but you are such a good friend I don’t I want to lose you” she answered. “And you thought black lipstick would make everything better?” I nonchalantly asked. “Well yes, just wear it!” She proposed. “I am not wearing lipstick” I responded. “Oh, come one, pretty please” she said. I decided to humor her, as much of a sick joke this was. “Haha” she laughed. “Now, go like this” she said as she sent me a kiss. I did so myself. Suddenly everything changed, my chest exploded into breasts, my hair was pulled out of my head until it became long and black. My crotch absorbed my equipment, and any other manly feature that I had faded away from existence.
“What the fuck Amy! Turn me back!” I demanded as she started laughing and giggling. “Sure, I can turn you back, but like I said, I really like you as a friend. If you agree to stay like this for a… lets say… a week, I will turn you back or do whatever you want me to do, and we can start dating” she proposed, “If not, I can turn you back right now”.
Basically I had two choices, I could go back to being a guy, and not see Amy ever again, or stay as this woman for a week, and start dating Amy.
I chose the later, I mean, I really liked Amy, and as perverted as her little plan sounded, I could live to being a woman for a week. “Fine, you’ve got a deal” I told her as I extended my hand. “Deal” she said.
That fay we spent most of the time learning how to act like a woman. “As hot as you look with your black hair and black lipstick, you would look hotter in a sexy dress” she proposed. She asked me to take off my clothes. That’s when it sinked in, my breasts bounced as I stood up naked. My perfect body, the emptiness between my legs. I was a woman, and one as hot as Amy. She convinced me to wear a sparkling red dress.
I looked so hot, that I couldn’t believe that was really me in the mirror’s reflection. “Ok girlfriend, let’s go out” she said as she helped me take my first steps on heels.
At the bar I was the fanciest looking girl. And as much as I wanted to hate it, I liked the attention and free drinks I was getting. Amy encouraged me to flirt with guys. I found it hilarious, so I went with the flow.
After a few more drinks, flirting came natural. No longer was I fighting to act like a woman, I was giggling at guys jokes, and checking them out.
Suddenly, I realized I didn’t want to go back. As much as I loved Amy, she was right, we were better off just being friends, best friends.
I asked the guy I was talking to, to wait for me while I went to the loo. I took Any with me, “this was your plan all along?” I asked her. “Well yes, don’t you think it feels right?” she asked. “Of course, have you seen Tom out there he is hawt” I said. I stopped, “wait… why am I… why am I talking yo you right now? Time to hook up girlfriend” I said as I walked back to Tom. My ass swaying, my breasts bouncing, my eyes filled with lust, and a smile as big as it could be.
I ended up at his place, fully naked, with him over me, his thing inside of me, my legs up in the air, my breasts bouncing with each push and pull. My eyes almost blank in ecstasy, and myself moaning like a whore, begging for more.
The following day, while still wearing the red dress, I took a cab back to Amy’s place. We talked for hours like if we had been best friends forever. She was so happy for me. “See? Dating men is a lot better than dating me” she said. “I hate to admit it, but you are right” I responded.
Since that day, I moved in with Amy, changed my name to Kat, and we started going on double dates, and even doubling up on guys. Never have I looked back.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario