Day 1.
I am not in liberty to speak any details. But I was put in a witness protection program. Only the assigned agent to my case and myself know about this. He gave me a few options for my new life. I didn’t give it much thought, so I just chose one at random.
He made me sign a contract of some sorts, and told me I would have to stay there for a whole week while he works on my background and new life.
Agent Smith then gave me a cup of coffee. It tasted sweet, but left a sour aftertaste in my mouth.
Day 2.
I woke up feeling different. My beard had vanished, and my hair was a little bit longer. Somehow I also feel lighter, and agent smith seems taller. I asked about it, he told me it was expected. The coffee had some kind of “potion” that would alter ny body.
He said it was better than the old way. He handed me the next “coffee”.
Day 3.
There was no denying it, the coffee was transforming me into a woman. My once chiseled chest, looked like two small breasts. My equipment was so small, that it looked like a small hairless mushroom. “Why a woman?” I asked agent Smith. He told me that’s the profile I chose.
He said that sadly he couldn’t turn me back. The only way back is after the trial, a new potion would have to be prepared to turn me back. “You look different enough” he said, proposing I could stop anytime I wanted. But I didn’t want to look half man/half woman, so I continued with the process. I prepared myself today’s coffee and drank it whole.
Day 4.
I had to wear a bra. And I certainly felt different. Alan, I mean, agent Smith was starting to look handsome.
I told him about how I felt. He just smiled, and took some notes. My nipples were now bigger and darker, while my equipment was almost gone, looked like a small nub.
I drank the next cup of coffee. Hoping it would be the last.
Day 5.
I felt more comfortable wearing shorts. So that morning I wore something that would accentuate my new features. My equipment was fully gone, and in its place I had a fully formed slit. It was se sensitive to the touch. My hair did look kind lighter.
Alan told me that my personality would change too. I told him I already felt a lot different. My male persona felt like an old friend from school. “I feel like kissing you” I told Alan. He smiled, but said that would be a bad idea.
I thought about not drinking the next cup of coffee, but eventually gave in.
Day 6.
“Red hair, sexy body” I said as I applied makeup and painted my lips and nails. It was like I had done this before. I was walking like a supermodel, swaying my ass, hoping for Alan to kiss me, or make out with me.
But he was still ignoring my every move. I prepared one more coffee for myself.
Day 7.
I flirted with Alan the whole time. I even ran my hands over his chest, and played with my hair. He behaved like a gentleman. “What does a beautiful woman like me has to do to get humped” I said practically begging for sex.
He the got some kind of report out of his briefcase. “Read this, this is the new you” he said. I spent the rest of the day reading, imagining how my life would have been if I was really “Kimberly”.
I drank one more coffee. I didn’t finish the document that day.
Day 8.
I didn’t change anymore. But I did spend the morning reading more about myself. “Oh yes!” I screamed when I read I was Alan’s Smith wife. I couldn’t hide my excitement.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario