Why did I go with it? It was weird for this random stranger to ask me to put a pendant on my neck. But after he offered 50 bucks just to try it on, I agreed.
As soon as he locked the pendant, I felt weird, lightheaded. “Wow… what was that?” I said, my voice quickly hitting a higher note. My residing hairline started growing hair, and it grew all the way to shoulder length. “What is going on?” I asked, but as I did so, I noticed my hands looked slender, and somewhat feminine. A button from my shirt popped out of place. It felt tight on my chest area. The man was smiling. I looked down, my once hairy chest had a couple of breasts. My shirt looked like a pink blouse. A strand of hair covered my vision, so I pushed it back with my now feminine hand.
My jeans were now a white short skirt, my socks were now nylons covering my thick legs. I could feel my ass cushioning against the stool seat. There was no denying it, the pendant was transforming me into a woman. I tried to take it off, but I couldn’t find a way to take it off. I felt as my 5 o’clock shadow disappeared. My bones rearranged, I felt my back crack as I grew shorter. “Stop it” I begged.
But it was too late for me, I knew that not inly had my body and clothes changed, my personality felt different. Up until now I hadn’t noticed the man that transformed me was kinda hot. “Please… turn me back…” I begged. But he didn’t answer, instead he grabbed my hand, and slowly ran it all the way up to my chest. His index finger touched my left nipple, it got erect. “Please… I can’t be a…” I begged one last time. “But you are a woman, isn’t it better? Don’t you feel liberated from all your troubles ands fears? Doesn’t it feel right?” He asked. He was right. I hadn’t felt this happy in years. “Don’t you want to try out your new body?” He asked. “Yes! Yes I do” I responded as I jumped on his arms and kissed him.
I left with him. He took me to a cheap motel, where I had my way with him. Let me just say, I might have been shy as a guy, but as a woman I am an extrovert and kinky woman.
We didn’t just make out, I got on all fours, as he pounded me doggy style. I moaned, and sweat like crazy. I didn’t want it to end . It felt good having sex as a woman. He finally came inside of me, and I wanted more. “You are ready” he said.
I soon learned he owned a strip club, and just like the other girls there, we were transformed into perfect dancers, once that loved to flirt, and get as much money out of our customers. I have been having sex on a daily basis, and I haven’t looked back.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario