I knew what I had signed up to. 13 men of all ages locked in a bar for one evening. 13 drinks, 12 of them normal alcoholic beverages, 1 of them a “potion” that would transform a man into a man’s sexual desire.
We took turns picking up our drinks. I was the sixth person to select a drink. As soon as I drank it, I knew I had made the mistake of choosing the potion one.
It all started with me noticing all the men in the bat were attractive. “Oh shit, it is me” I said out loud with a voice that sounded like a mix of two very different people.
I looked at the couch at the back of the room, where the cat like costume was waiting for me. I started walking towards it, with each step, my body felt lighter and sexier.
My chest started to swell up, no doubt I was growing breasts. My ass felt somewhat heave and sensitive, it could barely fit in my pants. So, I stopped, and took my shoes and pants off. I continued walking, my shirt’s buttons gave up, and my new breasts popped out of it.
I picked up the white fur coat and the fake cat ears, and after taking the rest of my clothes off, I wore them.
I walked back to where the 12 men were standing. I felt my hair touch my shoulders. My face felt different too. I took a deep breath and said: “yeah yeah, we all know I used to be a guy, but I am not the pussy cat you are all here to have fun with. So, call me Pussy, and have your way with me. I am eager to…” I stopped as I felt my equipment being pulled into my crotch, “… wow, that felt good… anyways… like I was saying, I am eager to find out how much of a woman I really am, so, I expect you…” I said while pointing to the tallest and youngest guy in the room, “… to take me back there, get me to bend over, and you know… ” I grabbed him by his tie and took him to the back of the bar. “Fuck me” I whispered on his ear.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario