John used to be a nice guy. He had never gone to a strip club with us. Every single time we invited him, he came up with an excuse.
One day I took him to a strip club by lying to him, I told him it was a restaurant. As soon as we stepped in, I saw him get pale white. “What did you do? I must not step inside a strip…” he said, and immediately after changed his tone “…I must go backstage… must find a way…” he spoke in some cryptic way.
Anyways I sat on my usual spot, while I waited for John. 30 minutes after, he hadn’t shown up. “He must have left…” I told myself. Anyways a new stripper was introduced. “The pink wonder, Pink Starlight” the announcer said. There she was a beautiful woman, with short pink hair, a nice big rack. She danced and danced, she kept looking at me. And she looked kinda familiar.
After her stage dance, she came to my spot. “Hello handsome” she said. “Hello” I responded. “Thank you for setting me free” she said. “Wait, what?” I asked. “I was inside your friend’s John body, but he is gone” she said. “Wait, you were John?” I asked, but instead of answering, she kissed me. She then grabbed my hand and took me backstage.
There she showed me a good time. She was so great in the sack. I couldn’t believe she used to be John. She did everything, handjob, blowjob, she even swallowed it. She was such a whore. Afterwards, she went straight to the point, “John is gone, I am Pink Starlight… well, my real name is Jennifer. Anyways, I was saying, John is completely gone, no way to get him back. I am also kind of a whore, so I’d better stay here, but hey, every time you come here, I can give you a full service free of charge.
And she has kept her word. Her face always lights up when I enter the joint. We have kept making out on a weekly basis. No one seems to care what happened to John. They just assume he took a job out of town.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario