becoming part of the Zelda Universe

I was playing videogames late Friday night as usual, when I felt some kind of huge electrical current cover me whole. I thought I was done, I saw my life flash before my eyes.

Everything went black, but when I regained my consciousness, I was inside a pristine looking castle. I took a couple of steps and found out I was wearing a dress, a pink dress. I saw my reflection in a mirror, and recognized myself immediately, “I am princess Zelda” I said outloud.

Right then I heard a loud explosion. Someone had broken into the theone room. It was Ganondorf in full battle armor. With his familar voice, he asked me to surrender. “Never” I responded. He took a couple of steps towards me and whispered, “I know you are not really the princess”. “What?” I responded. “Zelda wad protected by the triforce of wisdom, you are no longer her, you will be my puppet” he said. His eyes started to glow red.

I felt his soul entering my body. “You are mine now” he said. “Smile” he ordered, I smiled. “Subjects, a new era has come, join us, join our new King and I, or face the worst punishment” I said as Ganondorf made me say so.

He used magic to change my attire, “now, spread the same word through your… our people” he said. I stepped out of the throne room, ready to do my new master’s biding. 

Anyone who decided to join us, got to live their lives as normal, those who didn’t were transformed into bokoblins by me. 

One day, Link showed up. “Princess, this isn’t you, come back to the light” he said. I was too far gone, so I used my abilities, and changed link too.

He was no longer the hero of time, but now she was Linkle, my King’s side lover. 

“Go, please our master” I told Linkle, and she did what I said without hesitation. I could see nothing but lust in her eyes. “Master will be pleased” I whispered.

I knew a new resistance was forming, so, I got in the best battle armor I had. People couldn’t believe I was once princess Zelda. I was as ruthless as Ganondorf, and no one, no hero will be able to stop us.






Comentarios