“Where am I? Who are those guys cheering at me?” I asked myself as I tried to make sense of what had happened. “God damn, she’s hot” I heard a man said.
I looked behind me, I saw three women, I thought he was talking about one of them. But then I heard an old guy yell at me, “dance hot stuff!”. I looked down, I saw I was wearing women’s clothes, I had soft smooth skin, and I had breasts. I looked to the girls behind me one more time “just dance! Go with the flow” one of them yelled at me.
ÑI
“I must be dreaming” I told myself. I decided to go with it. I started dancing as sexy as I could. The crowd cheered when I took my bra off revealing two perky and pierced breasts. I felt sexy, I did a sexy pose. Some guy put a hundred bill on my tongue. Since this was just a dream, I kissed him and said “thank you”.
Anyways, when the dance was over, I walked backstage, my ass swaying, at least a thousand dollars on my thong.
This was a long dream, and felt to real. I changed my clothes and went back out, I flirted with one of the guys at the joint.
He invited me a few drinks, and I laughed at his corny jokes. He gave me his phone number, “thank you handsome” I told him as I ran my hand down his pants and smiled.
I went backstage, some guy knocked at my door. “Hey, I just paid for full service” he said. “This dream is getting even weirder” I whispered. I took my clothes off, and took his pants off. “You have protection, right?” I asked as I jumped into the couch, got on all fours, and raised my ass.
After he put some rubber on. I felt him go in. The pain, the excitement, made me realize this was no dream. I thrusted back and forth to feel his thing slide in and out of me. It was too late for me, I didn’t care who I used to be, I loved the new me. After he came, I allowed him to kiss and suck my nipples.
I stepped out of the room with a big smile. The other girls welcomed me to the club. Never had I been happier.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario