After a long trip, I got into my room and took a bath. As I rested inside the bathtub, I couldn’t help but think about how lucky I was to have won this trip. There were a few beautiful women in the lobby. I added some salts to my bath, they made the water feel warm and relaxing. So relaxing, that I passed out for a few minutes.
I woke up, with a scream. My voice sounded off. I stood up, grabbed a towel, and immediately noticed my body had completely changed. I had breasts, smooth and soft skin, long hair, small waist, huge hips. “What is going on?” I asked myself. I grabbed a bathrobe and walked towards the nearest phone. I called the lobby. They were surprised at what had happened. “That is an unbelievable story, plus, we don’t offer any salts” the woman on the other end of the line said. She proposed to send a doctor to my room. I accepted.
While I waited, something happened in my mind. I walked towards the in room safe, and got a couple of earrings out. It was like if I always knew they were there. And without hesitation I pierced my ears with them. “What the fuck?” I said as I came back to my senses.
I quickly took the earrings off, and wore some blue jeans and white shirt. The doctor knocked on my door. He did a quick checkup, and said everything looked fine. “You are a healthy young woman” he said. “But I am no wo…” I said and stopped as I realized how unbelievable that sounded.
I thanked the doctor, and after he left I went back into the bathroom. I took a good look at the salts bottle. It didn’t say anything special, but it had a big “TG” written with a pink market on it.
Once again, something happened inside my mind. I grabbed some money from my wallet, and took the elevator down to the lobby. I needed a bikini, I entered the store in the lobby. I knew my cup size, so I picked up a beautiful blue bikini, paid for it, as I walked out of the store, I flirted with some guy “hey handsome”. That’s when I came back to my senses. “What the f!” I said out loud and ran back to the elevator.
I couldn’t understand what was going on. I cried while in my room. Not only had I been turned into a woman, but sometimes I loosed control, and acted like if I had always been a woman.
I took a deep breath, “I might as well” I said as I realized I wanted to look at my body. I took my clothes off, and looked at my reflection. I had a perfect woman’s body. If I were a man, I would certainly want to make out with me.
I did a little pose in front of the mirror. I sent a kiss at my reflection and marveled at the size of my butt. I then grabbed my breasts. They were big and sensitive. “Oh shit” I crossed my legs as I felt a little aroused.
I ran my hand down my crotch. The emptiness there was distracting. With my index and middle finger, I took some time to inspect down there. It was even more arousing. I thought about, well, pleasuring myself, but refrained from it.
I decided to wear the bikini. To cover myself up a little bit. I looked good. “Fuck it” I said, “I can stay here for my whole trip, or go down for a swim”. I chose the later.
I convinced myself I would ignore any advances from guys. As I stepped into the swimming pool, the water felt different on my new skin. Specially when the water touched my hip area.
When I went fully in, my nipples got erect. That was a new feeling. I wanted to touch them again, squeeze them.
I ordered a beer. And drank it whole in one go. Of course, I burped immediately after. “Another one please” I ordered again. After three beers, I was feeling lightheaded, and with some inhibitions gone.
I saw a man standing by himself, he looked, handsome. I swam towards him. The extra weight on my chest made me loose some balance while swimming. I giggled.
“Hello, I am…” I paused right before I said my real name. “Sorry, I am feeling somewhat drunk” I laughed. I looked around, trying to think about what name to use. “I am… Kat” I said. “Hello Kat, I am John” he said. “I am not usually like this” I paused, I meant this straightforward, but I had never been like this at all. I laughed realizing the double meaning of my phrase. “Wow, what was on that beer” I said. “Anyways, do you want to go for a walk at the beach” I proposed. He agreed.
We talked, we joked, and to much of my surprise, I was acting girly. We didn’t make it far before I kissed him. I don’t think it was the alcohol, or those episodes I’ve been having, I really wanted to try being a woman.
We went up to his room. I took my top off, and I let him suck and lick my nipples. It was amazing, I even arched back while on his bed. He then started kissing right below my breasts, and slowly he kept on kissing me further down until he reached my pussy. He took my bikini bottom off, and kissed my naked body. I felt my clit get erect. I wrapped my legs around him. I had a blowjob before, but as a guy, and now having a man’s tongue making its way around my labia and clit, was a thousand times better. My eyes were blank. His hands were holding my hips. I started sweating, I was about to come. “Oh no no, I want this to last longer” I said but it was too late, I had my first female orgasm.
I had to thank him somehow. I kneeled down “my turn” I said as I took his bathing suit off. I hesitated, the remaining male part in me tried to stop me, “but I am no longer a man, I am enjoying being a woman, and I owe him” I told myself. I grabbed his thing, and after a couple of soft strokes, I kissed it. I was taking it slow. I looked at his face, he was smiling. i then licked the whole thing. I took a deep breath and started sucking it. I felt it engorge. But I stopped, “oh no no, hold it, I want you in me” I demanded as I pushed him into his bed, and slid his thing inside of me. I felt his thing make its way inside of me, reaching my g-spot. I started thrusting back and forth rhythmically. His uncircumcised thing slid inside of me, feeling thicker by the second. Suddenly, his eyes went blank, and bum, I felt his cum fill me up. It was warm, and made me even more aroused. As his thing started to become soft, I continued thrusting back and forth, trying to hold my orgasm as much as I could until I finally came too.
“Oh my god” I said as I rested by his side. “You have been the best sex ever” he said. I smiled, “I know, you were great” I responded. “Never had I been with a girl that knew exactly how to please me” he said. I giggled as I played with his chest hair and said “I just know what men like”.
We took a shower together. I just couldn’t stop smiling. Inside my mind I heard my previous manly voice scream “you are not a woman! Behave yourself!”. But I just ignored him, and kissed John one more time.
That night I bought a new sparkling black dress, and went to dinner with John and his friends. They were fun and all. But I knew I had scored big with John.
I still remember his unbelievable smile when he saw me walk down the stairs to the lobby.
That night John and I had sex once again. We had a 69, and we also did the thing where he rubbed his thing against my breasts. I hate to admit it, but he came right there messing my hair and face. But I just smiled, I couldn’t get enough of being a woman.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario