Under his control

“How?” I asked my friend as I was kneeling in front of him. No manly feature remained of me. I had long red hair, breasts, smooth and soft skin, an hour glass figure, and a sexy body. “That’s not important right now” he said.

He was looking handsome, and while I wanted him to turn me back, I just couldn’t stop thinking about unzipping his pants and, well, you know, kiss it or suck it.

“Please turn me…” I said as I started to realize me have sex with him would actually be a good idea. “I mean, he might have turned me into a woman, but I am the one that is finding him attractive, plus I am already wet” I told myself. I unzipped his pants. “As I was saying, please make me a woman out of me” I said as I grabbed his thing with my left hand, and without hesitation kissed it. “That’s my girl” he said. I smiled as I proceeded to pleasure him.

Comentarios