Trapped

I screamed as loud as I could. I could see my family watching me from outside the tv. I was trapped in their favorite old tv show.


They heard me, but they didn’t respond, it was like it they expected me to act this way from the show they were watching. My lil-brother was eating pop corn, and laughing at the campiness of the tv show I was now part of. My mom yelled “behind you”. I looked back and ran away from the killer that was following me.

I don’t know how I was transferred here. I found the police station. I asked them for help. They actually stopped the killer that was right behind me.

I was so happy. But then I remembered this show had as many scary acts as sexy ones. I heard my mom telling my little bro to go to his room. Then, the sheriff started seducing me. I wanted to scream, but it was like I had to act sexy, I had to kiss the sheriff, for my audience. And so I did. But right before I got my hand down his pants, the show was over, and I faded from existence as a commercial started running.

Comentarios