“Pizza delivery for…” I said and stopped as I saw no one was there. “Hello?” No one answered, I opened the unlocked door. After looking for someone for a couple of minutes, I sat on an empty chair and waited. 20 minutes passed, no one showed up, “I hate these prank calls” I said. I opened the box and ate a slice.
“This is going to get deducted from my pay check, you a-holes” I complained.
As I was walking towards the front door, I slipped, hit my head and passed out.
When I woke up, I was inside some kind of crystal capsule. No sound came from the exterior. I looked down, I was wearing a “bikini? Wtf?” I said, hearing nothing but my off pitch voice. “Wait.. breasts? Red hair? I am a woman?” I screamed. “Turn me back and let me go! This isn’t funny” but no one answered.
Not only was I transformed, I was changed into a bikini. It was confusing and disturbing how good it felt to have smooth skin and a sexy woman’s body.
I begged and begged my captors to release me. But still no answer. A couple of days passed. I remain inside the capsule. For some reason I didn’t feel hungry. But with every passing hour I felt more and more horny.
Eventually, I gave up, I took my top off, and touched my perfectly formed breasts, and pinched my big dark nipples. “This feels good” I whispered. If I were to die alone in this capsule, I would at least got to experience what it was like being a woman.
I took the rest of my bikini off. I took a deep breath, and touched my pussy. My whole body got goosebumps. It was so sensitive. I rubbed my index finger all the way down my slit. Immediately it got wet. It didn’t take long, I was fingering myself, with both my index and middle finger. I didn’t refrain from moaning, after all, I was alone.
I closed my eyes and imagined myself being pleasured by another woman. But the image of that woman quickly faded away, replaced by that of a tall and strong man. “More! More!” I screamed as I climaxed.
“Wow, if I were out of this capsule, I would be such a whore” I said with a sad smile. Suddenly the capsule shattered.
I did put on the bikini again. It was hard hooking it up on the back. “Oh shit” I said as I realized it was easier to put it on backwards, and then turn it around.
I stepped out of the lab. A changed man… a changed woman. I walked to the nearby beach. It was a Monday, so it was pretty much deserted.
The feeling of the sea water on my feet was sublime. Never had I felt so slender, so athletic. I kicked the sea water in a girly manner and giggled at how good it felt.
I then kneeled on the sand, and grabbed a bunch of sand. My hands were so beautiful. I stopped to admire them. If anyone saw me, they would think I was high. And in a way I was.
I remembered there was a small pub less than a mile from where I were. So I walked towards it. I didn’t have any money, but with this rocking body I had, certainly someone would buy me a drink.
On my way, I realized I didn’t even have a name. Well I did, but not a girl name. I though about a few, but ultimately settled on Kimberly.
I entered the bar. The music stopped. Guys and girls looked at me. I smiled. “Oh come on, like I am the first redhead in a blue bikini you see” I said. I approached the bar. Some guy approached me, and said a corny pickup line. He wasn’t incredible handsome, but I guess he will have to do. “Hello handsome, so… what does a girl like me have to do to get a free drink” I told him.
Anyways, later that day I was all over him. We went back to his place, where we, well, had sex. As I sat over him, with his thing inside of me, his hands on my breasts, I realized that I owed everything to whoever did this to me.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario