The fountain of youth

As I emerged from the fountain, feeling a decade younger, my companion, my friend, the man who accompanied me, was looking somewhat handsome.


“Dude? What happened to you?” He asked. “What do you mean?” I asked as I played with my hair. I knew I was a different person as I emerged from the water. “You have breasts, you look like a woman!” He said. “And that is a problem because…?” I asked as I balanced myself towards him for a kiss.

My mind had adapted to the change. Who cares I used to be a guy, I felt like a woman, and I wanted to have fun. I might have come here looking for youth, but I had gotten a lot more. “I am still your friend, but the man that came with you is gone. Now, make me yours, I want you, I need you” I said. As I jumped into his arms.

Comentarios