The best roommate

My roommate Kat was perfect, she was hot, smart, and beautiful. Sadly, she said she wasn’t into men. 

It’s been a year and a half since she moved into my place. At first, it was weird having such a hot girl walking around on her underwear without a care. But I eventually got used to it. Even if I was attracted to her, there was nothing I could do. So, we became best friends.



She had some dates from time to time, with girls as hot as her. In the meantime, I spent most of my time just playing video games and some eventual dates. During the day, we love talking about girls, and stuff. She was like a dude in the way she behaved and talked.

For  the last three months she had been dating a beautiful redhead named Amy. But eventually she broke up with Kat. Amy told her part of the reason things didn’t work out, was that it was just too weird having me living there with her. But Kat said that she wasn’t going to give me up as a friend, so they broke up.

Anyways, Kat was depressed, “I really thought she loved me, but making me choose between her and you was stupid” she said. I hugged her while she cried on my shoulder. She eventually fell asleep on my lap. I felt bad that she was such a good and beautiful girl, and she was always dating the wrong kind of girl. I picked her up, and took her to her bed. I took her shoes off, and gave her a kiss on her cheek. “I wish we were a couple, I would treat you right” I said and left to my room.

I went to bed. I fell asleep looking at my phone. I had a weird dream where I saw myself in third person. It was like if I was looking at myself from someone else’s eyes. “Who are you?” He asked me. I didn’t respond, instead I kissed the man that looked like me. “Sorry, time for you to leave” I said and waved goodbye as he left. 

Still in my dream, I looked down, and saw my naked body. I had breasts, long red hair, and an empty crotch. I smiled. Then I saw Kat, a naked Kat, we kissed and embraced each other. I knew it was all a dream, so I went on with it. We caressed and kissed every part of our bodies. It felt so right, that I realized that if I were a woman, I would be her perfect girlfriend.

As I climaxed in my dream, I felt how something was pulling me away. I tried to hold onto Kat’s hands. I fell into an imaginary hole on the ground. I woke up.


I was in my bed, but somehow felt different. I looked at my hands. They looked feminine, I felt the weight of my new breasts on my chest. “Wait” I said as I felt the women’s lingerie I was wearing. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. No part of me looked masculine. I was a girl, a beautiful one. “I must still be dreaming” I whispered.

I walked out of my room and entered Kat’s room. She was still sleeping. I woke her up. “Who are you?” She asked as she saw me for the first time. “It’s me” I said. “I woke up like this today” I told her. She believed me, she actually told me she had a dream where she said good bye to me, the former me. And she saw a beautiful redhead on the distance, she was walking towards her when I woke her up.
 
“What are we going to do? How are we going to turn you back?” She asked. But I didn’t feel like turning back. “What for? I know I can be the best partner you could ever wish for” I told her explaining we already knew each other, and now we can be a couple. 

She was reluctant, “you might look like a woman, but you are my male friend, my roomie”. “Used to be, I don’t feel like him anymore. I’ll tell you what, I am not asking you to accept me as your girlfriend right away. Let’s go out on a date, see if things go somewhere” I proposed. “I don’t know…” she answered. “Come on, please” I said on a girly tone. She accepted.

We spent the whole day pretending I was a girl she had just met. We ended up having lunch together, we went to a movie, walked around downtown, I cooked her dinner, and finally ended up in her bed.

Both of us kissing each other, our legs intertwined, our wet pussies touching each other. It felt so good. 

My nipples were so sensitive, and the way she licked my genitals felt amazing.

Anyways we have been dating for a week, we are already sleeping together in one bed. I think this is the girl I am going to marry. “I love you Kim” she said as I sucked on her nipples. We don’t know what transformed me, but we don’t care, we are meant for each other.





Comentarios