I should have known better, I shouldn’t have followed that etherial voice. Back then I didn’t believe in magic, I just had to find out whose voice that was.
I entered the abandoned home, “hello” I whispered. No one answered, “Hello!” I yelled. Still, no one answered.
“Hello Alanah” the once playful sexy voice now sounded deep and scary. “Who is Alanah?” I asked. “You are” the voice answered. Suddenly I fell to the floor. I was in extreme pain, I didn’t know what was happening. But after a few minutes of excruciating pain, I felt different. And no wonder, my previously man form had been replaced by a beautiful female frame.
The man that did this to me stood right there. He helped me up. My legs trembled, my clothes were old and dirty, and I was no longer in the abandoned home. “Where am I?” I asked the man. “Our home” he responded. I wanted to kick him in the nuts, and demand him to turn me back, but instead I kissed him. My arms and legs were embraced around him, while I kissed him like a whore. “Good” he said. He then carried me to his bedroom where he proceeded to make me a woman. I became Alanah”, my masters faithful servant and lover.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario