There was a sign forbidding anyone from entering the cave, but I just didn’t care. As I took a few steps in, I felt a strong wind cover my body. I felt different, but I had to venture myself further into the cave.
I felt the need to scream, and act somewhat playful. I realized that I was no longer a man. I thought about turning around. But I felt compelled to continue on my journey.
But I felt mad, like if I hated everything.
I screamed once more. My voice sounded raspy, and I was walking on all fours like a chimpanzee. As upset as I felt, I couldn’t help but laugh.
I heard some other voice coming from the cave. “Another one like me, maybe he can help me out” I said. My voice didn’t sound male nor female. I took my shoes off, and climbed a rock inside the cave to see if there was someone else there.
My feet looked green, and my toenails were more like claws.
I looked at my hands, they were green too. I could hear everything that happened inside the cave. No wonder, I had huge ears. My vision was also perfect, I felt empowered.
I didn’t even cared I used to be a man, that I used to be a human. I wanted to find the other one like me.
I was no longer human, I was some kind of green goblin. I found the other one. He had huge ears, was as green as me, and he spoke in a raspy voice and broken english.
I knew he was ugly, but I somehow found hum attractive. “Lets mate” I told him. We kissed, we ripped our clothes off, and like I said, we copulated.
I squealed, I laughed, and I enjoyed the hell out of it.
We remained inside the cave, as a couple. We survived by eating uncooked bugs and vermin. They tasted really good.
I am afraid to venture out of the cave. Humans might hunt us, we just want a simple life.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario