Feeling different

As I felt what I can only describe as an electrical shock, my whole life changed. It took a few seconds to realize what had happened.

I first realized something was off, as I felt my legs being soft and slender, the texture of my rug felt rough under my bare feet.

I was about to look down, but decided to look at my hands first. My once rough hand, was now feminine and small.

As confusing as it was, somewhat everything felt familiar, like it has always been like this. Which made me realize I was no longer a man. The long hair that covered my ears was tickling my shoulders.

There was a close by mirror, my face was beautiful, and my lime green eyes were hypnotic. I might have been a man before, but it felt right being a woman. 

Those freckles, those lips, the perfectly trimmed eyebrows, she, I mean I looked so beautiful. And her face looked oddly familiar.

There was something in my stomach. I thought I has some kind of indigestion, it felt like if something was inside of me trying to get out.

I was completely naked. And I wasn’t sure why I hadn’t realized it before. But I wasn’t only a woman now. I was a pregnant woman. 

I felt the baby inside of me kick. I had to touch my pregnant belly. I smiled at the thought of life inside of me.


Before I could react or do anything else, I heard a man’s voice “honey, we have to go”. Apparently, today was our due date and before I could react or say anything else, I got dressed and taken to the hospital.

On the way, the man, who guess is my husband, kept holding my hand. I felt warm and happy.

This might be a dream, a one day deal, or I may be stuck as a mom forever. But who cares, I am about to… “ouch ouch ouch” … I just had my first contraction… as I was saying, I am about to experience giving birth. 

Comentarios