It was my idea, my friend James actually didn’t want me to try the potion. The potion had been brewed by my late aunt Matilda. And I had just a couple of doses left. I told him it would be harmless and fun.
James had already assumed he would go to his sister’s wedding alone, I told him he didn’t have to do so. I could use a potion to be his plus one.
He said it would be weird. “Don’t worry, I will look like a girl, and no one will be the wiser. Plus, it is not like you are going to take advantage of me” I explained.
I did warn him that the potion will turn me into his ideal woman. And from time to time, the potion might make me behave like a woman, and hate being a guy. “Just show me a picture of myself, and everything will be fine” I told him. I knew that the only way to retain my personality was to keep on looking at a picture of my male self.
I took the potion, and transformed immediately. We were both amazed. “Wow… I can’t believe how hot you look” he said. “Don’t get any ideas, we will dance, hold hands, and that’s it” I told him with my new sexy voice. Anyways, we went out, and he bought me a nice silver dress. I was acting all girly, just to break the ice. He seemed put off by it. “Stop it” he whispered. “Remember, I am Kim, treat me like your girlfriend, we have to practice” I told him as I grabbed his arm, and gave him a kiss on his left cheek.
We drove back to James place. On the way back, he was looking a little bit handsome. He took his clothes off in front of me. He wasn’t in shape, but he looked like my kind of guy. I took my man shirt off, revealing my new perky breasts. “Don’t they look nice?” I asked James as I held my breasts. “Oh shit” I said realizing I was actually finding James attractive. I mockingly said, “Well, you are not going to make any moves on me, right?” I joked as left them out in the open. But the truth is that I wanted him to suck them dry. Suddenly he showed me a picture of my former male self on his phone. I came back to my senses. “Shit, that was a lot faster than I expected, I was about to take your pants off” I said. “Really?” He asked with a surprised tone. “Turn around, let me get dress without you looking” I told him.
I got dressed. Applied makeup, and we left to the party. On the way to the party, I kept looking at pictures of my former male self. I didn’t want to start behaving like a real woman again.
At the party, I did notice guys were checking me out, they couldn’t believe a hottie like me came with James to the wedding.
I made sure, everyone could see I loved being with James. I danced my ass off with him. Even slow romantic ballads. His hands on my waist, mine on his neck. I kissed him. “I need to get my phone” he said. He wanted to show me a picture of my male self. “Love, it’s still me, I just wanted to show everyone how much a girl like me has fallen in love with you” I whispered to his ear.
We went back to our table. He looked for his phone, it wasn’t there. “Shit” he said. “What’s wrong sweetie?” I asked. “My phone, can’t find it” he said. I was too far gone again. I didn’t care. He sounded nervous, so I kissed him again.
“You can just show me a picture back at your place” I told him. “Ok, I guess your right” he said. We kept on being a couple through the rest of the party. His parents seemed to love me. And his sister was so fun, “I bet we are going to be besties” she said, I giggled. Later that night, I started to feel cold, my boyfriend’s body lent me a white furry coat. “Thank you” I said as I wore it.
After the party, we drove back to his place. I had lust in my eyes. I couldn’t wait. To get home, and have sex with my boyfriend.
I even ran my hand on his crotch, making us almost crash. We got to his place. While he looked for a picture of my old self. I jumped on his bed, and wore nothing but the furry jacket his mother had lent me.
My nipples exposed, my pussy wet. James did not find a picture of the former me. I was so excited. I knew who I used to be, I just didn’t care. “I guess that by now you know how madly in love I am with you, come here big boy, suck them” I said as I revealed my breasts. “But you are my best friend” he said. “Was, I was your best friend, I am your girlfriend now, and I want to make out with you. Don’t worry, if my former personality ever comes back, I won’t blame you, I am the one coming on to you. And who are you to resist I am your perfect woman, my body, my personality, I am what you look in a partner. Now, come over here and make sweet love to me” I told him. He finally ahreed.
I unzipped his pants, and after a quick hand job, we ended up having sex. I surprised myself at how much of a whore I was. I moaned, I kissed every single part of his body, I thrusted back and forth to feel his thing slide in and out of me.
After we both came, and just like clockwork, my purse started vibrating. He opened it, it was his phone. I had hidden it, no one had stolen his phone. But when I reached a certain point of being a woman at the party, when I felt comfortable being one, I decided to hide his phone. He looked at me with some disappointment. “I guess now you are going to revert my mind” I said with teary eyes. “What are you talking about? You are my perfect girlfriend, I will keep you like this forever” James said. “Oh thank you! I love you!” I said as I balanced myself towards him and kissed him.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario