Alone at the bar


I went to the bar across the street for a couple of beers. I know it is weird to just go alone, but I didn’t have anything better to do. I was about to order a beer, when I saw a drink on the menu that caught my eyes: “Rejuvenating Elixir”. Sounded like a potion out of a video game. I asked the bar tender for one.

It tasted a little bit off. Like nothing I had drank before, but I kept on taking short sips. I didn’t notice anything wrong with me at the beginning.

But funny enough, men kept smiling at me. “What?” I told a man when he said hi. My voice sounded off, way out of pitch. I cleared my throat. Suddenly I realized that while not my type the man looked kind of handsome. “Sorry dude I am not into…” I said as I saw my hand. It looked feminine. I looked down at my own body, my  chest looked bulgy. My once hairy arms were soft and feminine. “Excuse me” I said as I got off my stool, and went to the restroom. 

I felt like throwing up. I ran to the sink, and threw up. As I washed my face, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was no longer a man, I looked like such a sexy and beautiful woman. The bartender entered the restroom, and locked the door. “Hey girl, you look so rejuvenated” she said. “Wait? The drink did this to me?” I asked. “Yes” she answered as she helped me out of my manly clothes. 

I had two perky breasts, my equipment was gone, my skin felt soft. She then got a few clothes out of her large purse. A see through blue blouse, a short skirt, and a pair of heels. She helped me get dress. “Is this permanent? Can I be turned back?” I asked her as she slid the heels on my petite feet. “Do you really want to be turned back?” She asked. That reminded me how the man I had talked to earlier looked handsome. Then I looked at my reflection, I was so sexy, so hot, I could certainly get any date I wanted. “Ouch!” I said as she pierced my ears. “Ok, so?” She asked me again. “I guess not, I want to be a woman” I responded. “Great. Here is your new Id” she said as she handed me a purse and a new drivers license. “Kimberly Katherine Smith” was my new name. “Nice to meet you Kim, I am Amber”  she said. “Hello Amber” I responded. We walked out of the restroom. It took me a couple of steps to get the hang of walking on heels.


I was back out, I felt the eyes of me on me. It made me feel sexy. Some other guy invited me a drink. I acted as girly as I could, fake laughing at his jokes. But he was doing nothing for me. Then I noticed the man that had previously talked to me. “I’m worry gotta go” I told the guy that was talking to me.

 “Hello again” I told the first guy. He was looking cute. “Sorry about before, I am Kim” I told him. “Hi, I am Josh” he responded. We talked for hours. I was having fun, it felt a lot different being with him. I kissed him. His lips on my lips felt good, I slowly pulled back, feeling as my lips got separated from his. We both smiled.

Anyways, he invited me to his place. Of course I said yes. It was weird being on the other side of a date. As I sat next to him on his car, although I wanted it to feel awkward, it just felt right. I was eager to make out with Josh. “Maybe I should get him ready” I told myself. As he stopped on a traffic light, I looked at him and smiled. I grabbed his right hand and placed it on my leg, and then I had him reach my pussy. It felt really good. I just couldn’t wait for more. I slid my hand down his pants.

There we were giving each other a hand job. Some one yelled at us “the light is green dumbass”. We laughed, and continued on our way to his place.

He parked on the parking lot of a tall apartment building. We took the elevator up to the 16th floor. I took the chance to kiss him, and jumped on his arms. 

As the doors opened, he carried me to his flat. I felt so light, Josh could carry me without any issue. 

He planned to take me to his room. But we didn’t make it all the way to his room, he ended up having sex in his living room floor. I sat on him, with his erect equipment up my wet pussy. His hands squeezing my breasts, his lips sucking and pinching my nipples. It just felt so good, I didn’t want this to end. Eventually he came inside of me. I felt the warm cum inside of me. I was so turned on.

We went to his bathroom, where we took a shower together. For the first time I looked at my full y naked body. I was short compared to Josh. Back when I was a guy, I would have towered over him. I grabbed the soap and washed his thing, he seemed to enjoy that.

I spent the night. We cuddled all night. In the morning I was alone in his bed. I walked out of the room, and found him in his kitchen preparing breakfast, and talking to a woman. I felt jealous. “Hey Kim, this is my sister Amber” he said. She was the bartender, the one the turned me into Kim. “Did she plan this? Did she turn me into Kim to create the perfect girlfriend for Josh?” I asked myself. “We’ve met before bro” Amber told Josh. “So? How was my brother?” She asked. I was about to say he was perfect, but before I could say a thing she interrupted me “ew! No! I am joking, I don’t care about my little brother’s sex life”. 

Josh left for work. And I spent the morning with Amber. She let me borrow and try some of her clothes.


For some reason, anything that showed more skin made me feel more comfortable. Anyways, later, when we having coffee, I had to ask her point blank, “I am not complaining, but did you plan all this?”. She smiled and asked “does it matter?”, to which I responded “I guess not… we weren’t that close anyways… but I just wanted to know”. I smiled, and drank from the coffee, and said “ok, I’ll asume you did plan this”. We both laughed.

“Ok, but what about me, I know my new name, and I certainly can’t go back to my family and old job” I told Amber. “Of course not, that life is gone… you can work with me at the bar” she proposed. “Sounds good” I responded. 


She thought me how to prepare drinks, how to flirt to get better tips. But I didn’t want customers to get the wrong idea, so we made sure it was obvious I was dating Josh.

I loved the empowerment feeling of being a hot and sexy woman. But what I loved the most was going back home with Josh every night. Being with him, watching a movie, cuddling, making love, going down on him, having him go down on me, it was the best part of my day.

My current personality might or might not be because of the elixir, but I don’t care, never had I been this happy.

Comentarios