A mind of its own

Maybe you have heard of our agency, maybe you haven’t. But if you have, for you, it is nothing but a rumor, or fake news as the media now calls it.

My agency can mold us in every way possible, alter our personality, change the way we look, and even have our body reshaped, or gender swapped.

The latter is only done in cases of extreme necessity or circumstances. And well, I had to go through the change.

It took a full month to alter my body. I was no longer agent John Taylor. Instead, I had a new name assigned to me: Haley Patricia Uzie. 


During the following weeks after my transformation I was thought how to act and behave like a woman. I was too self aware of my new body, failing the most simple tasks like walking on heels or flirting. And that’s why I accepted to be submitted to personality modification therapy.

In just a couple of days, I had become a femme fatale. I could walk in heels swaying my ass. I felt like a woman, and I would have no issue sleeping with a man if it was required.

Part of my new personality was being a troublemaker. After all, I were to infiltrate the compound of a wealthy and powerful man. And we knew he loved kinky women that were just like me.


I entered his lair. Wearing nothing but a white bikini. The guards didn’t stop me, they just kept pointing their guns at me. They knew I wasn’t carrying a piece. I walked without any issue to Jeffrey’s office. There I told him I had been sent by a friend of his. “I am the slut you’ve always wanted”  I playfully said.

Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t there to fuck him, I was there to spy on him. But I knew the quickest way to get a job there was to seduce him.

He pressed a couple of buttons on his desk, and signaled everyone to leave us alone. I smiled as a wall rotated revealing a king size bed. “I like the way you think handsome” I said as I walked towards the bed and slipped my thong out of the way.

I jumped into his bed, and he followed suit. I acted as kinky as I could. It was my first time as a woman, but I tried to act as experienced as I could. As his equipment made his way into my pussy, I moaned. I then kissed him, 
Something was changing inside of me. I felt attracted to him. I mean, really attracted. 

As he came, I smiled, feeling like headed. “Your agency is not the only one that can alter minds and bodies, where do you think they got the technology from?” He whispered to my ear. I pulled back. “Oh don’t worry sweetheart, you don’t work for them anymore. You work for me, and you love pleasing me” he said. He was right, I wanted to stay with him. 

I kept feeding the agency true data, but only what Jeffrey authorized. 

Whenever I felt like it, I would wait for Jeffrey on his bed. I wanted to have him. 



And he loved whenever I role played. He enjoyed when I pretended to be a Russian spy. And I loved his hands touching my body.

Eventually I had to go back to the agency. They quickly realized I had betrayed them. They tried to reprogram me. But I wasn’t having it. I pretended I was back. But just enough to leave them and go back to Jeffrey.


I became his most feared assassin. He trusted me completely. And I lived to serve and pleasure him. As a joke to my former self, I would sometimes dress in a shirtless tuxedo and call myself Jane Bond.


Being mischievous was a delight, but spending time with Jeffrey is the highlight of my life.

Comentarios