My next door neighbor, Amy, was incredibly hot. I mean, she had some juicy knockers. And I know she was kind of a Karen, but I would always fantasize about being with her for a hot night.
One night, as I was watching tv, I heard her crying. I decided to knock on her door. She opened up, “I was wishing it were you” She said. She pulled me into her place and kissed me. I knew she was quite older than me, but I didn’t care, this was my wish too.
She pulled my pants down, and gave me a blowjob. Then she pulled hers down and said “your turn”. I kneeled down and started pleasuring her. “Don’t be shy, suck” she said. She came in no time. Then she asked me to carry her to her room. Where we had sex, she guided me trough the whole thing, what and how she liked it.
Suddenly I felt some kind of jolt, and heard a loud bang. I was no longer in the same place, I was laying in bed, with my legs raised in the air. And I was Amy, and I was being f*cked by the former me. “You like that? You are going to love this!” He said as he did something that turned me on. I wasn’t fighting the change, I was enjoying being her. “More more mooore!” I yelled.
After we both came, we took a shower together. I couldn’t stop smiling. “So, when do we swap back?” I asked. “Oh no no, never. I get your life, I get yours” he said as he got dressed again. “We can remain friends, or, I can leave you alone to experience womanhood” he said as he left.
We did remain friends, but I started seeing him more as a son, than a lover. Eventually, I moved on to guys my age.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario