Loyal to the king

The unthinkable happened. The king was poisoned, and his son were to take his place. During the first few months, he asked me for advice and help. He realized that he could trust me, and that he had a loyal servant in me.

I had been the court’s wizard for ages, of course, not everyone knew about my magical knowledge. But the king, and now his son trusted me with a passion.

Don’t get me wrong, I always did what they asked. I am loyal to the kingdom, and to my king. 

The time came when the prince was crowned. And he started to be pressured to fin a suitable wife. He asked for my advice, and all the eligible ladies were not for him. “I need someone like you, someone I can trust, someone that would stand behind me, and make me strong” the young prince said. He was right, but then again, I was an old wizard. 

That’s when I came up with a plan. “I can get you exactly what you need. You will gain the wife you seek. But I will seize to exist” I told him. He was reluctant, but after a few weeks of not finding a suitable wife, he agreed. 

I had already prepared the potion. The ingredients were not easy to find. And a simple mistake could end up destroying me, or turning me into an abomination.


The potion glowed and its consistency was somewhat gooey. I drank the potion whole. All four glasses. I dropped the last one on the floor as the transformation began. I became younger by thee minute, my hair regained its red colour. My chest became full, with two wonderful breasts, where my cock once stood, a slit appeared. My ass became wider, while my waist shrank in size.


After the transformation, no part of the old man I used to be remained. I was a woman. I was the perfect lady for my kind. After recovering from the painful transformation. I changed my clothes to something a lot more regal.

I called a maiden to help me get dressed. She helped me get dressed. Then she took me to our king. I was introduced as Lady Elizabeth.

I could tell that immediately he found me attractive. I acted as feminine as I could. And in a matter of hours we were in his chambers fooling around. We almost had sex, but I reminded him I were to be his Queen. So we stopped.


I spent the following weeks being treated like a lady by everyone. I loved the attention. And soon enough the ceremony took place, I married the king. I became his loyal wife, and most trusted advisor. He trusted me like no one else.

Of course on our first night as a royal couple, we had sex, the whole court was there to certify our marriage consummation.

Eventually I was crowned Queen. And together the both of us ruled the country as benevolent kings. During our time, the kingdom grew and became a paradise for our people.


Of course we had children. Two sons and a daughter. Eventually our eldest will become king. But in the meantime, we will make sure our kingdom runs as perfect as it can.


Comentarios