Confused

 


It felt like if someone had given me a strong punch to the face. When I recovered from the painful punch, I was in a whole different place. It took me a minute to realize I was wearing a dress. “What’s going on?” I asked hearing an unfamiliar voice coming from my mouth.

I looked down, two mounds filled my chest. My hands looked feminine, I could see my long raid hair, and not only that, I could feel the makeup that covered my face.

“Emily” said a woman in front of me holding a microphone to my face. No doubt she was expecting me to say something. “Hello” I said nervously. “What is it that you and your followers are expecting to accomplish from this march?” The woman asked. I looked behind me, I saw all kinds of people holding flags, and chanting Emily. I didn’t know what to answer, so I tried to wing it. “We are here exactly for what we stated before. And I think the media knows by now what that is” I said with a nonchalant smile. We continued marching. 

I would later learn we were marching for women’s rights. Which made sense. I would later look for a way back, but in the meantime I decided to pretend I was actually Emily. I didn’t expect what happened later that night. As I got home, there was a man and a woman waiting for me. I thought they were Emily’s friends. And in a way they were. But the both kissed me and started touching me in places that I didn’t even know were that sensitive.

I ended up making out with both of them. Well by making out I mean having a threesome.

In no time I hot used to the new me. I were a whore in bed, and a tough woman publicly. I loved the way my personality got everyone riled up. But I loved pretending I was a naive and not so smart woman with my two lovers.

I don’t know if I will always be a woman, but for the time being I am enjoying the hell out of it.


Comentarios