I used to be the most nervous guy you’d ever met. But that changed 23 days ago. My friends convinced me to go with them to a strip club. I felt really uncomfortable around women that took their clothes off for money.
One of my friends, Kyle, paid for a private show for me.
A sexy, beautiful blonde woman wearing a dominatrix outfit came for me. Her name was Amber. I tried to refrain from going to the back room with her. But my friends cheered and convinced me to go.
She the sat me down, locked the door, and started talking “you look uncomfortable sweetheart” she said with a thick french accent. I told her how I felt, and while respect her for her career path, I don’t feel comfortable paying to see naked women. “I understand” she said. “You do?” I asked. “Yes, I used to be just like you” she responded.
“Losen up a little” she said as she used her teeth to uncork a bottle of wine. She drank of it, and the asked me to drink from it. “Come on, since I am not putting a show for you, let me at least have a drink with you” she said. I drank from the bottle too. It tasted a little bit funny, but I didn’t give it much thought.
“So, if you would change anything from your life or personality, what would it be?” She asked. “I would like to be more confident” I responded. And suddenly I felt like everything was so easy. “What else?” She asked. “I guess just that, being confident like you, I mean, you are a stripper, and here you are, acting like a million bucks, and loving what you do” as I said those words, my whole life changed, by wishing to be like her, I transformed into a stripper myself.
Everything about me changed, my body, my personality, my sexual orientation. “What happened? This feels good” I said. Amber just smiled, and handed me some clothes to better fit my rocking new body. As I took my man clothes, I saw my body, I felt a little bit turned on by own body. “Come on girl, you should go out and put on a show for your friends” she proposed. I just nodded.
I looked at myself in the mirror, and went out. I was introduced as Kyra the villain. I danced my ass off. I rubbed the pole, and did some sexy poses.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario