Attack of the 1960’s women

 

A weird looking gun had been brought to our lab. We quickly put it and carefully put it inside a crystal box. My colleagues and I ran some tests and found that it didn’t use any kind of bullets or energy source. “It must be some kind of toy gun” Michael said, as he shot the gun at his mirror’s reflection. A fast and incredibly bright ray of light was shot and bounced back to him.

I saw him get altered by the way. One second he looked like my colleague and friend Michael. But the next, he looked like a beautiful femme fatale. “Michael?” I asked. He was stuck in place. I waved my hand over his face, nothing happened. Then suddenly, he blinked. “I am not Mike anymore, my name is Melissa” she said.


She then pointed the gun at me. “And yours will be Denisse” she said as she pointed the ray gun and zapped me.

I fell to the floor. Everything felt like slow motion. What took a couple of seconds for Michael, took what felt like hours for me. I grew breasts, my hair grew longer and became platinum blonde. I fell to the floor in pain. I was expecting for my mind to be altered just like Michael’s, but that didn’t happen. “Hello Denisse” Melissa said. “Let me go” I yelled.


“I am a man, let me go” I demanded. She zapped me again.my clothes became a lot more revealing. I was still me, but scared of being zapped again. I pretended the gun had altered my mind too. “I am Denisse now” I said.


Melissa smiled, and helped me up. She hugged me, her breasts against mine felt somewhat arousing. We hid the gun and went to a night club. I didn’t change, I was dressed in my revealing black bikini. I wanted to scream for help. But I was afraid of what Melissa may do. So I started flirting with guys.

It was weird getting flirted at. I got so many free drinks at in a matter of minutes I was deunk as hell.


I tried to fight my urges by talking to other women at the club. But that was no help. They were quite loose, and they only had one thing in mind. 

I even remember meeting Joselyn, a blonde woman that walked with her breasts exposed all the time. Letting guys kiss her for drinks. I wondered what that would feel like. But while I tried to refrain from falling to my new female urges. I eventually gave up.


I went into a back room with Joselyn and some random guy. We ended up having sex with him. His thing inside of me, while Jos sucked on Joss privates.

As I came, I realized I didn’t want to be a man ever again. And I wanted to share this gift with the world.

Suddenly, the whole world started spinning. I came back to my senses. I could see Melissa waving her hand in front of my eyes. “I am Denisse” I said with a big smile. She smiled back at me.

Everything that had transpired after I was zapped, had been inside my mind. My mind wasn’t rewritten per se, it had adapted. My hair wasn’t blonde like in my fantasy. I was even hotter as a brunette. 

The both of us had a mission in mind. “The whole world will be like us soon” I said as I grabbed the ray gun.


Of course we will keep a few men. After all, we need a few of them to procreate. I am telling you this, because I have chosen you. But for you, well you will be a nice drone like us. And your name will be Jennifer. Soon it will be your turn to wear a beautiful orange dress and use the ray gun to zap someone else.




Comentarios