You’ve had your fun


“Ok, you had your fun” I told my girlfriend after she used some kind of raygun to turn me into a woman. She turned me into a slighter sexier version of herself. “Turn me back” I demanded. I hadn’t noticed but the pose I had taken was kinda girlish. She didn’t say a thing, it was like if she was waiting for something. “Do you think I like having these?” I asked as i pressed on my breasts. “Or that I like not having my… my thing” imI said as I grabbed my crotch. 

She then pointed the ray gun back at me. “Thank you” I said as I closed my eyes. I heard the gun fire, but felt nothing. I opened ny eyes, and standing in front of me, a huge muscular guy that kinda resembled me. “What are you doing?” I asked as he took his clothes off. He was all chiseled and muscular. I can’t deny I was feeling a little aroused, I extended my arm, asking for the ray gun, he took a couple of steps towards me. “Damn he is tall” I whispered. He threw the gun far away from us, and with a quick simple motion he carried me. “So strong” I said and giggled. I was about to give up. I was actually wondering how good it would be to have sex with this man.

“Put me down” I demanded as a last effort to try to hold it together. But as soon as he did, I felt the need to take my dress off. Long story short, he picked me up, I embraced him, wrapping my arms and legs around him, kissing his neck. Feeling my breasts pressed against his chest, my wet pussy over his erect equipment.

Seconds later, we were making love in his bed. And I was enjoying it immensely. I moaned like crazy. His huge thing barely fit inside of me, but that was even more of a turn on.

After sex, with his cum dripped out of my pussy, I walked towards the bathroom to clean myself up. I could feel my pussy still open, like if he had drilled a hole into my crotch.

Needless to say, we didn’t turn back ever again. Not because we didn’t want to, but because when he threw the ray gun, it shattered. Even though we tried to put it back together, we realized it started malfunctioning, when we first tested it at a random person on the street and he transformed into a tree.

So, we got used to being a couple again, even if that meant I was now the woman in our relationship.

Comentarios