Tricked by my girlfriend


She said that she had a spell to have us swap bodies. I laughed at her at first. But she said that she tried it one time while I was asleep. “I walked around naked in your body, I even recorded a video as proof” she said. She showed me her phone, there I was, completely naked, with her asleep behind me. “Hey, it’s me your loving girlfriend, I snatched your body for a couple of hours. I hope you don’t mind” what could only be called me said.

I was amazed. “So? You want to try it?” She asked. “Do I have a choice?” I asked, she laughed and responded “No, but it would be nice if you agree”.

She proceeded to cast the spell. Suddenly I found myself looking at the world from her eyes. “I feel so weightless, so flexible” I said as I looked at my body. I was so distracted with my new body, that I hadn’t noticed my girlfriend had taken her clothes off. Now I had her, posing as me, waiting for me to give in, and let her have her way with me.

“Oh no no no, I am not having sex with a guy” I said. That’s when I noticed I weren’t wearing underwear. I felt her manly fingers touch my pussy. It was like if a switch was turned on. A couple of minutes later, we were in bed, having sex. To make it less awkward she was calling me Jenny, while I called her John. I felt his erect and big equipment as it slid in and out of my pussy.

I couldn’t stop moaning. I felt so turned on as he squeezed and pinched my breasts. “More more” I yelled as he filled me up. 

When it was all over, and without him looking, I threw the book away. “I am not going back” I whispered.


Comentarios