The virus



As I touched the weird liquid metal, my hand became stuck on it. I tried to pull my hand out of it, but couldn’t, exactly like a horror movie, the liquid started covering my hand. It pierced my wrists and entered my bloodstream.

I screamed. But that wasn’t helpful, I was alone. I could feel the warm liquid running through my veins, and as it did, it started altering my dna, and my celular composition. My hand became robotic, my arm followed suit.

As it rewrote my dna, my body started to become female, I grew breasts, my equipment was sucked into my body. My new breasts were quickly covered by a chest plate, then I felt the liquid enter my head, reshaping it. I knew it would be soon that it would enter my brain. And as it did, my thoughts stopped being emotional in any way, my brain became a huge cpu, I was a mechanical and cold being. A couple of red lights appeared on my body.

I felt in control of the liquid, so I ordered it to reshape me in a different way. I made sure my human assets were visible inside my cyborg exterior. My eyes turned red. 

I knew I had one mission, to spread the liquid virus into more human beings. Any resistance will be futile. For I am a machine, and I will make sure everyone joins me. EOL.





Comentarios