The shift

 


One minute I was at the mall looking at a new tv I wanted to buy, when suddenly I found myself in a whole different place. I was in bed, wearing some kind of silk pajamas. A naked man stood in front of me. 

Right before I could ask where I was and who he is, he asked the same question himself. “Where am I?” He asked out loud. “Who the fuck are you?” He asked. I was about to tell him my name, my real male name, when I realized I was in the body of a woman, “I am… wait… why am I a woman?”. “And why am I a man?” He sat on the floor and started crying.

There was no denying it, for some reason, we had swapped bodies with someone else. While he tried to put himself together, I called my parents. They were not my parents anymore. They said they were Paul and Heather, they too found themselves in different bodies.

For the time being we were stuck. The naked man was still crying. “My perfect body is gone…” he sobbed. I started talking to calm him down. I told him my name and that I used to be a guy, “I lived alone, while I was not rich, I was making good money”. “Hi, I am Martha” The man said. He went on explaining how she were to get married this weekend.

I handed him some underwear. And helped him get dressed. “Maybe there is something in the news” I told him. It was on the news, the numbers were not final, but about 80% of the population had ended up in a different body. It was chaos on the street. 

We realized we were a married couple after looking for our Ids. “I am Mark” he said. “Nice to meet you Mark, I am Stacy” i responded. 

We stepped out of our room, and soon after we found out we had a 10 year old daughter as she arrived from school. “Mom? Dad? What’s going on?” She asked. “It is crazy out there” she said. We looked at each other. For her, we would need to pretend. “Yes we know sweetheart” I said as I hugged her. I extended my arm, calling Mark to join the hug. 

The three of us went through my phone, calling everyone to see if they had been affected. Stacy’s parents had a couple of teenagers inhabiting their bodies. Mark’s mom had passed away years ago, and Mark’s dad was still himself. I quickly learned our daughter’s name is Nancy.

All of Nancy’s friends had been affected. We used the following days to bond as a family. I went to work as Stacy. I was a school teacher, and instead of having a group of teenagers as my students, I had a mix of people now.


I had always been good with math, so teaching fit me well. Marc was pretending to be a software developer. And he was doing a somewhat good job.

Most of our effort was on convincing we were loving parents for our daughter. And so far she’s been clueless about it.

I pretended to be a normal housewife  but one day Mark surprised me with breakfast. He was quite an expert in the kitchen. “I used to be a cook, you know?” Mark said.


The french toast was quite good. Well a lot better from what I had prepared myself. “I have something planned for tonight, my dad is taking care of Nancy” he said.

Later that night, he helped me into a nice dress, and helped me apply makeup. “There, you look quite beautiful” he said. He took me to a night club, where we drank and dance.

I had two left feet, but he was such a great dancer. He surprised me with a kiss.


I found if awkward kissing a guy, but I kissed him back nonetheless. He ran his hand over my ass and squeezed it. “You are accepting your new form too fast” I whispered on his ear. “Aren’t you a little bit curious?” He asked. He was right, for days I had wondered how sex from a woman’s perspective would be. But I didn’t want to try it, I was afraid I would like it.

He took me back home, where our daughter was already asleep, and Mark’s father was about to leave.

Back in our bed, I changed myself into my pajamas. But before we turned off the lights, I asked him to lock the door. I took my panties off. “Ok, be gentle” I said as I basically gave him permission to have sex with me. He took his pants off, his thing already erect.


He knew exactly how to turn me on. He kissed my neck, sucked on my nipples, massaged my neck, in no time I felt in the mood. I know this was about to get weird, But I did want this. I was on all fours my ass bouncing and jiggling on each thrust of his equipment against me. My breasts swinging. My clit erect. I was moaning as softly as I could. I got goosebumps when I felt him come inside of me.

After cleaning ourselves up, we cuddled for a while. “It was more amazing that I could have ever imagine” I said. To which he responded, “yes, I loved being the one in control”.

The following days, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. I loved acting girly and sexy, and he loved acting like a tough man.

One day Nancy told me she had something to tell me. “I know you both are not really my parents” she said. “Wait? What? No sweetheart…” I responded, but she quickly interrupted me, “before the shift, my mom was a bitch, and my dad was an alcoholic. You both are quite an upgrade. You two are the best thing that has happened to me” she said. I hugged her. “I love you, and I love having you as my daughter” I said. “Do you want to know who I used to be?” I asked. “No. Not at all mom, I know who you are right now, and that’s all that matters” she said and kissed me on the cheek.

Anyways, it’s been almost 10 months since the great shift. It was pretty much the apocalypse when it happened, but now, must of us have adapted to our new lives. Marc and I are expecting, and Nancy is eager to have a younger sibling.


Comentarios