I was tired of my roommates being such slobs. One day, while talking to my aunt at dinner, she asked me that if I would change anything, what would it be. Jokingly I said I would change my stupid roommates Josh and John, for two beautiful women.
I didn’t give it much thought. As I drove back home, I started to feel different, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. When I got home, Josh and John were gone, replaced by Joselyn and Janette. “What the f?” I whispered. I called my aunt. “Do you like your improved roommates?” She asked. “Well, they are hot. Is one of them my girlfriend?” I asked. “Oh no sweetheart, it would be weird for two girls to live with a guy, so I had to transform you too” she said. I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection. There was no denying it, I was a woman too.
“Wait? But why? Turn me back please” I asked my aunt. “Sure sweetheart, but I won’t be able to do so until 4 weeks from now” she explained.
I was stuck for a month. I had to learn to act like a woman, flirt with boys, talk about shit with Joselyn and Janette.
I can’t wait until she turns me back.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario