The role playing game

I knew my friend James was kind of a trickster, but I never knew he could do what he was about to do to me. He convinced me to play a new role playing game he had just 3D printed.

The goal of the game was simple, choose a character, and role play as the figure until you make it to the end of the dungeon.

He chose a knight, while I chose, as usual, the femme fatale. He knew I always chose the female character, and that was my undoing.

As I first rolled the dice, the figurine started glowing. I felt as my whole body transformed. Breasts, hair, face, figure, pussy, the works. Even my geek shirt transformed into a leather dress.

“What the fuck dude?”, I asked him. “Well you chose the girl figurine” he said as he rolled the dice himself, transforming into a huge strong man.


“Haha, you had your fun, now, turn me back” I demanded. He quickly told me, “can’t do, the only way to undo the change is to make it to the end of the game, and wish for everything to be back to normal”.

I should have known better, with each roll of the dice, I was feeling more like a woman, finding him more and more attractive. We didn’t even make it to the middle of the game. I threw the pieces on the floor, crawled over the table and started kissing him.


“The old male me is gone, now fuck me, fuck me like there is no tomorrow” I demanded as I revealed my perky breasts.


Comentarios