The procedure

 

I woke up in a hospital bed, “my head hurts” I said not noticing the out of pitch voice coming out of my mouth. A nurse looked at my chart, “patient 342” she read. I tried to move, but realized I were wearing some kind of restrains. 

That’s when I looked down at my body, it looked smaller, and there was some kind of bulge on my chest. “Hello? What happened?” I asked the nurse. She just smiled, and injected something into my bloodstream. I passed out.

When I came back to my senses. I was on a wheelchair, being transported out of my room. I wanted to stand up, but my legs were not responding. “Where am I? Why do I have the body of a woman?” I asked, my voice sounded weird, my tongue was numb. 

I was taken to an xray machine. A man helped me up, I could move my legs again, but they trembled, I was so weak, I could barely walk. 

I was taken back to my room. I waited alone for hours. A doctor finally entered. He asked me a few questions:

  • what is your name?
  • I am… I don’t remember
i did remember, but I was scared of the man. He smiled and took a few notes.
  •  how old are you?
  • 25, I think…
Of course I knew my exact age, but once again I lied. He smiled again and took a few notes.
  • what do you remember?
  • I remember being at home when the bell rang… a man in a black suit injected something on my neck
He looked upset, so I decided to lie one again

  • Wait, that didn’t happen. Why do I have conflicting memories? The man was my dad, he came home to congratulate me on my new job.
His expression changed again. 
  • Very good. what’s your gender?
  • I am… I am… a woman…

I knew they had somehow put me in the body of a woman, so I once again lied. Maybe that way they will free me up.

I was the taken to another room, where for the following weeks I was given therapy. I could walk again, I could talk without feeling my tongue being numb.

I had come up with a completely made up story about myself. They seemed content with it. They called me Kimberly.

I walked around the hospital with a big smile, and with a blank stare. That allowed me to go anywhere I wanted. They actually thought my transformation was complete. One day I stole a few syringes, and hid them inside the purse they had given me. I already knew the exact dose, 3ml of the pink stuff for transformation, 2.4 ml of the blue goo for mind wipe, 5ml of the black stuff for submission.

One day they took me to a man. He was in his early 30’s, “Kimberly, meet your soon to be husband James” the doctor said. I quickly recognized him. It was the James I knew all the way back from elementary school. My so called best friend. “And she doesn’t remember anything?” He asked the doctor. “Nothing” he responded. I pretended to be “gone” for a few seconds from staring at the horizon. 

“Wow, you are hot, we should go home and fuck” I said with a sexy and naive voice. I grabbed his hand and arm, and kissed him on the cheek.

At home, he expected me to actually have sex with him. But instead, I punched him in the face. “Look you asshole, you did this to me. Now, I will do the same to you” I said as I injected him with one of the stolen syringes. 


James passed out. I pulled him over his living room couch. Where I sat and waited for him to change too. As I did, I used the black syringe, I wasn’t going to erase his mind, I will just make him… make her submissive.

While he rested I took his clothes off and put an orange dress on him. As I did so, his transformation started. He grew breasts, his body hair faded out of existence, and the rest of his body reshaped and reformed.

When she woke up, she sat on the bed. “What is going on? Kim what did you do to me?” She asked. “The same you did to me” I responded. “Now spread your legs and enjoy this” I said as I kissed her new pussy. “No no… stop!” She said. “Oh no, I won’t, you will love this” I said. “I will love this” she said in a monotone voice, and started moaning and massaging her own breasts.


I may be a woman now. I might have no way back, but James will help me out cope with the change. “Who’s my loyal bitch?” I asked her. “I am” she responded.


Comentarios