The pendant

 


I’ve had this pendant for years, my grandma gave it to me a few months before she passed away. But never had I wore it until yesterday. As soon as I placed it no my neck, I felt different. Nothing had changed physically speaking. But I felt extremely tired, so, even if it was 3 pm, I went to bed.

I slept until the next day. When I woke up, I realized what had happened. I had breasts, my equipment was gone, my nipples were dark and sensitive. I quickly stood up and saw myself in the mirror. The beautiful girl staring at me looked familiar, like I had always been her. I opened my closet and looked for a black bra and panties my ex had left. They fit perfectly.

Without hesitation I grabbed my male clothes and threw them in the trash. I kept a few things, a salmon colored shirt, and a pair of sport pants. 

That very same day I went out and maxed out my credit card to buy new clothes. I called my mom, and told her what happened. She knew exactly what had transpired, “the same happened to me darling” she said. I wasn’t upset, after all being a hot woman felt just right. 

She did warn me, that if I wanted to turn back I would have to wear the necklace backwards for one night. But I quickly answered “never”. “Then we need to get the required paperwork to legally change your gender and name” she explained.

Well in the meantime, I am going out to a club to find out how much of a woman I really am.







Comentarios