I have been married to Amy for at least 6 years. We have no kids, and we sure are enjoying our time together, traveling, making out, having sex. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
was about to take a shower when I noticed something on the back of my neck. It felt like a small metallic button, “what is this?” I said as I tried to take a look at it with a small mirror. I was afraid to push it, so I tried pulling it, to much of my surprise I was able to. It now hanged like the slider of a zipper. I pulled it down all the way down to my waist, I felt as each teeth of the zipper unlocked.
I was able to stick my hand below the opening. I felt goosebumps, as it felt like skin. Slowly and carefully I pulled myself out from the new opening on my back.
As I did so, I realized my skin was actually some kind of body suit. My body was covered in some kind of goo. But i wasn’t a man. I had breasts, no equipment, and long red hair. On the floor lied what used to be my skin. It looked made out of rubber.
I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked just like Kim. She had disappeared months ago. Before I called anyone, I took a shower, I needed to remove the goo from my skin. I grabbed Amy’s bathrobe.
I looked at ny reflection again, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. “Am I really Kim? Have the last 6 years been a lie?” I asked myself. “Why can’t I remember anything about this?” I said out loud.
Suddenly, Amy opened the bathroom door, “Honey, our neighbors are inviting us to….” She stopped when she realized I was no longer her husband. “Oh shit” she said. No doubt she knew what was going on. “Why am I a woman? Or even more important, why was I a man?” I asked. She didn’t answer, she called someone from her mobile. I took the phone off her hands and hung up. “Answer me” I yelled. “I am Kim, you did this to me” I said, realizing my memory was coming back. Amy then begged me to put the suit back on. “Please Kim, or they will come for you” she said. I almost did as she said, but instead, I took her by surprise and made her wear the suit. “No! Please! Let me go” she said from inside the skin that I used to be. Suddenly her eyes went blank. I wondered if her mind was being rewritten. “Honey?” I asked her. “Hey! Why am I naked? I know, we were about to have sex” he said. Amy’s memories were completely gone.
When somebody came looking for Kim, I told them I solved the problem, and introduced myself as Amy. They fell for it. Since then, my memory has been coming back, and my husband is none the wiser about his past life as a woman.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario