The gambler

 

I had lost almost all my money at Las Vegas. As I walked down the strip, a woman handed me a flyer, “out of money? Come work for us for a day, and get paid upwards of a 1,000 usd a day”.

I guessed it was quite illegal, but I needed the money. When I arrived there I noticed it was a strip club. “Probably a front for their shady business” I whispered.

I showed the bounced the flyer. “Hello sir, sure right this way” he said as he took me to the club’s dressing room. He turned an old crt tv, and pressed play on an old vhs player. “This will explain everything” he said and left.

The video was a badly produced presentation of the strip club. It was directed at new strippers. “Must explain responsibilities for each position here, funny that it starts with strippers” I said. 

It explained how management kept 20% of all tips, and how after today’s experience I will have to choose if I wanted to keep on working here on a monthly contract. 

Suddenly the lights started throbbing. The video feed started to bug out. I heard a girl screaming. And suddenly the lights were fine, and the vhs tape was finished. I was screaming, my voice sounded off.

I stood up, feeling out of balance. I quickly realized I was naked, and not only that, I had been transformed into a girl. I felt so vulnerable, I grabbed the clothes that were there. A sports bra and a really short skirt. A man opened the door. “Wow, you turned out hot, you will sure make a thousand a night” he said. I blushed. “Wait? I am going to work as a stripper?” I asked. “Yep, but don’t worry, it is fully reversible, “make as much money as you need, and retire” he explained. 

I followed him to his office. We had to pass through the strip club’s main area. I felt weird, my back a little hunched, trying to cover myself. I felt so exposed.

Anyways, at his office, he asked me to sign a contract. The first thing I noticed was it had no end date. “You will put that in when you are ready to leave” he said.

I signed, and the he called one of the strippers, Stardust. “She will help you get dressed for today, and will give you pointers”  the man, my boss said.

Stardust told me about how 90% of the girls here had gone through the same thing. “Some had left as women, some have turned back, and some, like me, have been here for years” she said while dying my hair pink.

She then helped into some sexy clothes and heels. “You will notice your new body is quite flexible and sensitive, but I need to show you how to perform” she said as she took me to a hidden catwalk with a pole. 

“You must feel like you own the place, so, please stand up straight” she said right before she walked on stage. She then started working the pole, telling me what guys liked.


“Your turn” she said. It was weird walking in heels, feeling my ass and breasts bounce. I grabbed the pole, and tried my strength as I pulled myself up. I felt weightless and nimble, but also strong. In a matter of minutes I was working the pole with ease.

For the next steps, Stardust explained what to do to get men aroused. “That will get you more money” she said. 

I felt confident, I was walking like a supermodel. Swaying my ass, maintaining my balance on heels. Sending kisses to imaginary men. Other dancer entered the room. They called me a natural. I changed clothes again. “Something comfortable” I said. They gave me ideas for my stage name. But I ultimately chose “Kinky Rose”.

I went out. The crowd cheered at me. I danced, spanked myself. Posed as sexy as I could. I let men put money on my thong.


Eventually I took off my top, revealing my breasts. I called Stardust on stage and had her lick my breasts. That just gave us even more money.

At the end of my turn, we walked backstage laughing. We counted our money. “2,500… wow girl!, and that is from just one dance. Imagine what you can get in a couple of nights… or a full week” Stardusk said.

She was right, I decided to stay as Kinky Rose for a week. I spent the first two days inside the strip club, dancing and talking to other girls. I noticed that acting girly and sexy was becoming easier.

On my third night I was flirting with the patrons, laughing at their jokes, sitting on their laps. I hate to admit it, but I even liked when one of them ran his hand over my leg.


I was actually thinking of taking him backstage and… well… you know… but Stardust came to the rescue. She took me backstage. “I can see it in your eyes girl, it’s ok if you want to sleep with him, but you are not on the pill, if you are not careful, you might get pregnant” she explained. Weirdly enough, finding out I could get pregnant was actually a turn on.

I went back out and took him backstage, where did my best to refrain of having sex. I let him lick my breasts, I gave him a handjob. But I let them know sex was out of the question.

I was able to control myself, that time. I started raking the pill. When the week was over, I told my boss I wanted to stay as a woman a bit longer. “They all do” he said. “I know you are eager for sex” he said, “do you want to see how much of a woman you are?” He asked me. I hadn’t noticed, but he’s actually kinda good looking. I took my thong off and jumped in his arms.

There I was over him, on his office couch, having him fuck me. Me moaning like crazy, enjoying the moment, loving how good it felt. As he came, I realized there was no way I would be turning back. I became his favorite girl, and we started dating in and our of work.



I usually enjoyed being on the floor with him. I loved it when I flirted with guys and he got all jealous. I still received a lot of cash whenever I was on stage, specially when I invited another Girl to make out.

During the day, I would go out and exercise. I loved having all eyes on me. I knew I was sexy and confident. I no longer had the need to gamble, on the other hand, I was addicted to sex.


My stage name might be Kinky Rose, but soon enough I had my name and gender legally changed to Pauline.

Eventually I started acting. I mean professionally, in comedies and dramas. I, sometimes, do perform on stage at our club, but I spend lots of time on set, shooting movies.

I love the attention I get, and while we made sure there was no way anyone would find out who I used to be, I always worried that could happen. But if it does, I’ll always have my loving husband by my side.


Comentarios