The friend, the secretary, and the body swap

 


I have always had something for Helen, my best friend’s secretary. She was cute, and kinda hot. Her smile would light up the office. Don’t get me wrong, she might be beautiful, but her biggest asset is her mind. She smart, fast witted, and well, quite a catch. I always thought she would have made a great wife for my best friend John.

Instead, John married an annoying woman named Karen. She would complain about everything. Although I could tell John would never leave Karen, I knew he would be better off with Helen.

One day, I was at John’s office, talking to Helen. I could tell he liked John too. “Why don’t you tell him? He needs to know” I told her. I tried to convince her, but she said she didn’t want to be his lover. “Tell him how you feel, but ask him to leave Karen” I said, “If I were you I would tell him right now”. And it was like if a wish was granted. Suddenly I was transported into Helen’s body. I was looking at my former self. He looked confused too. “What happened?” He asked. I grabbed him by the hand and took him to the copy room.

“I don’t know either, but now I can talk to him on your behalf, after I do, we will look for a way back” I proposed. He had no choice. I stepped out of the copy room, I adjusted my bra and walked towards John’s office. “May I come in?” I asked. “Yes Helen” he said. He looked sadder than usual.

I closed and locked the door. “I have to tell you something” I told him. “You should leave the bitch” I went straight to point. She looked surprised. “It is not like you have children; just divorce her” I added as I closed the shades. 

I took a couple of provocative steps towards him. I knew I wasn’t Helen, but I needed to make it clear Helen wanted him. “I like you, I really like you, and I can be a better wife than she ever was” I whispered in his ear.

I planned to leave, so I turned around and walked towards the door. He didn’t say anything to me during the rest of the day. But he did talk to the former me.

At the end of the day, the real Helen and me took a cab together. We talked about what had happened, and we decided we should find a way back.

The cab dropped me at Helen’s home. I went to bed. It was weird sleeping with breasts on my chest. 

The next morning, Helen showed up. Since I knew nothing about being a woman, she helped me out with make up and getting dressed. “Feels weird looking at myself from outside” I said. “I would call it sublime” she said as she did my lips.


Anyways, for some reason she chose a tight orange dress that accentuated my features. I felt so self aware of my female form. Anyways, around noon John called me into his office. He thanked me for yesterday, “I am divorcing her” he said. “Yesterday we had a big fight, and well… we decided to split up” he explained. 

I sat on his chair and we talked for a few minutes. He surprised me by taking my shoes off and started massaging my feet. “So… about yesterday’s talk… you want to…” he said, I interrupted him “… go out for dinner?, would love to”. He might have sex in mind, but I am not ready for that. I am not really Helen.

To make this less confusing I am going to refer to the real Helen as Harry. Harry helped me get ready for the date. Makeup, earrings, dress, heels, the works. We joked and laughed while he got me ready. I fixated on his lips for a while, but I refrained from kissing him. 

Anyways, dinner went alright. Of course there was no spark, although I tried to flirt with him and act sexy. But the truth is I was thinking about Harry the whole time.


After dinner John took me home. “What’s wrong?” he asked. I started crying, “I don’t know…” I almost told him the truth, but for Helen’s sake, for my sake, I didn’t. “Are you falling in love with Harry?” He asked. I just nodded. “He is my best friend you know? I am sure he will make you happy” he said as he kissed me on the cheek. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine” he said referring to the fact that he was divorcing Karen.

I thanked him and walked out of his car. I opened my apartment door, where Harry was waiting for me, “Honey I’m home” I jokingly said. “How did it go…” Harry was asking, I kissed him passionately. “It was great… I found out I love you” I explained. He kissed me back.

We went to bed. Where he knew exactly how to turn me on. His hand ran over my leg. His lips locked into mine. His chest pressing against my naked breasts. I felt how he pushed his equipment up my pussy. It was arousing, It was amazing. I don’t have words to describe how good it felt. But long story short, Harry and I started pretending with ease to be each other. 

A few days later he took me out to lunch. I just couldn’t believe I was dating him, and I was a woman now. I was living in a dream.


Then, one day, John called me into his office, he said he was so happy for us. He had never seen me so happy. “Thanks” I said. He then said he wanted to give us a gift. “I have made you a partner” he said. “Wait what?” I asked. “Well, after the divorce, I bought Karen shares from her, and well, let’s just say you and Harry own 15 percent of the company” he said. I couldn’t believe it. “Can I call Harry?” I asked. “Sure, but I just told him before I called you in”. I could feel my heart racing. I was so excited. 

“So, what do you think? Do you still want to just be my secretary? Or should you both join the board of directors too?” He asked. “Oh my god” I hugged him. “That, the later” I answered while I called Harry. We were both so excited, Harry was screaming like a schoolgirl in excitement too.

Soon enough we ditched both our places and moved into a big home in the suburbs. We had a big pool, and 4 bedrooms. This gift came with a warning though, “if you ever cheat or make my best friend miserable, consider yourself out of the company”.

I knew that would never happen, we love each other, and leaving one or the other would make us leave a part of us behind.

We will never learn what caused our body swap. But we are not complaining. I sure enjoy being Harry’s loving girlfriend, soon to be wife.




Comentarios