I had heard of alien sightings near my home. I didn’t believe it, until one night, while I walked home, I caught a glimpse of a humanoid being walking through the woods.
His clicking sound of a voice started to sound a lot more human. “Hello” it said “I mean you no harm”. Its skin seemed made out of a rough metal.
Its body frame looked more like a zombie than a human. His face started to become more and more human like. “Don’t be scared” she said in a sexy human like voice.
She sounded familiar. “I come from another galaxy, but I need to hide, I need to live here” she said. “You seem like a gentle man, one that would take care of me, would you be my friend?” She asked.
I was afraid to say no. So, I nodded, “yes” I whispered my answer. “That is great” she said as she continued transforming. Her face started to settle in a human form, his dark gray skin looked more like clothes.
Suddenly, it was difficult to say that this woman in front of me used to be an alien. She smiled. “I think you’ll find me attractive, don’t you think I am attractive?” She asked. Once again I nodded and she smiled. “I’ve come along way” she said. She the. Pointed to the sky, “that is where I come from, that used to be my home” she explained.
She took a couple of more steps towards me. The fog started to clear out. There was no denying it, the form she chose came from my imagination, from my desires, she was an exact copy of Emily, my girlfriend from high school.
Suddenly, it was difficult to say that this woman in front of me used to be an alien. She smiled. “I think you’ll find me attractive, don’t you think I am attractive?” She asked. Once again I nodded and she smiled. “I’ve come along way” she said. She the. Pointed to the sky, “that is where I come from, that used to be my home” she explained.
She took a couple of more steps towards me. The fog started to clear out. There was no denying it, the form she chose came from my imagination, from my desires, she was an exact copy of Emily, my girlfriend from high school.
“You find my form pleasing?” she asked. “But why her?” I asked. “You like this girl, don’t you. I can be her, and much much more” she said. “But why earth? Why me?” I asked. She smiled, “I can sense good in you, and your dna and my dna is a match” she explained. “But you are an alien, how can…” I was asking when she interrupted me with a kiss.
Her lips felt like burning. I wanted to pull back, but couldn’t. The burning sensation spread to my whole body. In a matter of seconds that feeling was gone.
Her lips felt like burning. I wanted to pull back, but couldn’t. The burning sensation spread to my whole body. In a matter of seconds that feeling was gone.
And the alien, the girl, looked fully human now. “My name is ak’buk, but you can call me Annya” she explained. “Yes mistress” I said, not realizing I was nothing but a slave to her will.
“You should be excited, together we will take over this primitive world” she said. I smiled. “I live to serve you” I responded.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario