Stupid stupid genie

 


This is not what I meant when I asked the genie to make me as good as my girlfriend Kim in sex. The genie crossed his arms, and said “wish granted”. Suddenly I was in my girlfriend’s home, dressed in a sparkling silver dress.

“What the f?” I said out loud. “Stupid genie” I said. Took me a couple of minutes to realize I wasn’t planing on going out with Kim. “Wait? Why am I so dressed up?” I asked myself. “The double date, remember?” Amy was there with me. Amy is Kim’s best friend.

I felt so betrayed. Them two were conspiring together. “I won’t cheat on my boyfriend” I told Amy. “What do you mean? Who?” Amy asked. I told her about me, but Amy didn’t know who I was talking about.

No one knew about me, I even called my mobile phone. But an old woman answered. Amy suddenly froze in place. The genie appeared. “Hello master” he said. “I thought this would be confusing” he added. He explained how in this reality the former me didn’t exist, I was Kim.

“I can help you get accustomed to being Kim” he proposed as he waved his hand over my face. Suddenly I was eager for the double date. “Don’t you worry Kim, i’ll turn you back in two dayd” he said as he faded away. 


Amy and I went to our double date. I loved the feeling of my breasts touching the fabric of my dress, and how they looked , so round and perfect. The emptiness between my legs felt just right.

I had a great time with Tom, while Amy seemed quite bored with Harry. I flirted with him, and he seemed like a cool guy. I wanted to be embarrassed, I wanted to say I was not into men, but the genie changed something in me, I not only did I was to make out with him, I needed it.

“Fuck it! Tom, take me to your place. I need you” I said as I stood up and grabbed his hand. He drove us back to his place. I had ti cross my legs, since I was already wet from the anticipation of what was going to happen.

While he drove, I had my hand over his leg. I slowly slid it towards his crotch and down his pants. “I can’t believe I am about to have sex… as a woman” I told myself.

At home, after posing as sexy as I could in his living room. I had him take my dress off. I was in control guiding him every step of the way.


I knew I would love the experience I was about to have. I pulled him to his living room couch, where I made him kiss my pussy. And a few minutes later, shove his thing inside of me. It might have been my first real time, but it felt like I had lots of experience. With every thrust he did, I would squeeze his thing. He moaned almost as much as me. I still remember his blank eyes as he came inside of me.

The following days I kept on dating Tom. I felt so confident, I was so great in bed. Last night I even waited for him wearing my sexiest lingerie. Something that accentuated my curves. I loved how good his hand felt on my waist. How my ass jiggled when he smacked me. How arousing was to have my nipples sucked.


I was the perfect woman. I should know, after all I used to be my own girlfriend. But now that I am Kim, I don’t feel like going back. “Genie” I said and he materialized in front of me. “Can I be Kim forever?” I asked him. “Of course master” he said as he sealed my fate.

I just had to ask, “what happened to the real Kim?” I asked the genie. “You are the real Kim” he responded. “Well yeah, but the girl that used to be me, before you turned me into her” I asked. “Well, that’s simple she is not Tom” he responded. That made it all better. 

That night I cooked dinner for Tom, and after a few glasses of wine, I took him to bed, where I proposed we had our first 69.


Comentarios