There I was sitting on my throne, ordering my guards to do my bidding. The people of my realm matter little to me. All I cared about was power, and what I could do.
But it wasn’t always like that. I usted to be a man, a loyal husband, and a loving father. But one day an evil witch came to our doorstep, she said that anyone could be corrupted. I mistakenly said I couldn’t. So, she gave me money and power, turning me into a queen.
I tried to be good, and at the beginning i sure was. I listened to my subjects, I tried resolving issues in a peaceful way, but I soon learned being a Queen was no easy task. People were trying to kill me, other realms wanted my head on a spike. But still, I tried to be the best.
Eventually I learned a simple lesson, when my most trusted advisor tried go seduce me. I told him that was of the question, but he still tried to force me, I called my guards. I had him vanish from my kingdom. But he said he would come back and take everything away from me. That made me very upset, so I instead made an example of him. I hate to admit it, it felt good. So much power, I could have my guards do anything for me.
That night I did have sex with my best guard. He was strong and tall. And well quite good in bed. He became my side dish, while I fucked princes and dukes from other kingdoms. I eventually got married.
One day, the same guard, threaten with telling my king about us. I hate someone blackmailing me, so I easily disposed of him too.
Before I knew it, my personality had changed. I was cruel and bitter. I gave up on being the naive queen of the people, and became the evil Queen my kingdom deserved. I ruled with an iron fist, and no one, and I mean no one could stop me.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario