“Where am I? Why do I have breasts? What’s going on?” I was asking myself as I found myself in the middle of a populated street.
I couldn’t remember a thing about me. But I certainly remembered being a guy. I looked at my hands, they looked quite feminine. I focused on my crotch area. It was empty, no doubt about that.
“Who did this to me?” I cried and kneeled down. A man helped me up. He was strong, and, well from my new point of view, quite handsome. “Please help me” I asked him.
He took me to a cafeteria where he bought me lunch. I was so hungry I didn’t even speak. I told him about my feelings and my memory. He seemed interested, but he dismissed it as lots of drugs during a bachelorette’s party. “You are probably right” I said. But I had no phone or wallet to help us identify myself.
We called the police, “maybe my friends are looking for me” I told the cop. Kyle, the man who helped me, actually paid for a room while all of this was sorted out.
He was such a gentleman. I knew he found me attractive, but he refrained of doing any moves on me. Well, except for the day he took me shopping and to a fancy restaurant.
There I was, wearing a blue dress, eating pasta, and flirting with him. I still couldn’t remember who I was, while I was sure I used to be a guy, I loved hanging out with Kyle.
That same day the police called us and said they couldn’t find anything about me. Although they did have a missing’s person file open from the same day “I appeared from thin air”, it was of a man, but not anyone I knew.
Anyways, Kyle and I became very good friends. He got me a phone, and while we had no luck, he helped me try to find out a living relative of me.
Day by day, we stopped looking information about me, and we started having fun. We loved to go on long walks downtown, go bowling, even go dancing. You are going to say it is weird, but the vibration of the loud music made me loosen up.
One day, out of nowhere, I kissed him passionately. He kissed me back.
I don’t know what came up to me, but I just wanted to experience having sex with him. I took him back to my hotel room, and we made out for a long while. He kissed my back, my neck, and my lips. Then he asked me to lay on my back, he took my panties off, and helped me spread out my legs, I raised myself to make it easier for him.
I could tell she was checking out guys. But when I took a quick bathroom break I lost sight of Kat. When I found her a couple of hours later, she was in the pool holding hands with some guy. “Kat! Where were you?” I asked her. She swam towards me and exited the pool.
“I think I just cheated on my fiancé” she said with a big smile on her face. She had just sealed her new form. Soon enough the guy she kissed will become a woman, and she will get her memories back. “Oh no! You didn’t” I said as I took her back to our room. On the elevator her memories came flooding back. “Oh no no, no no!” She said realizing what had happened.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario