Came from outer space

 


It was first contact. I heard a loud noise behind my home. When I came out, a new tree had blossomed there. I didn’t know how that happened, but took me a few minutes the tree was actually a spaceship.

Out of the tree bark came out a little alien made out of tree bark. Black eyes, long ears, it was out of science fiction movie. I waved hello to it. It took a couple of steps towards me. It spoke a language I didn’t understand, it sounded more like three branches being crushes. 

I told it “i don’t understand”. And that’s when the metamorphosis began. It grew branches on its head that looked like hair. Its face reformed to become more human and feminine. 


I can’t deny I was scared, I took a couple of steps back, and tripped. By then her face looked fully human, while her body looked like three roots. It was mimicking human beings.

“Hello” the alien said with a female voice. “Will you help me?” It said. “Who… who are you? What do you want?” I asked. “I want you” she said.


I ran, but it followed me. Her body looked a lot more human. Although her movements were kind of erratic. Imagine a tree having to break its branches to move, and you’ll get the picture.


Suddenly the noise of walking stopped. I thought I had lost the alien. But I heard a sexy voice behind me say “kiss me”. It was her, fully human, wearing some kind of weird dress.

I could smell her. She smelled like the nicest flower you can imagine. It was intoxicating. I felt a little dizzy, before I could react she kissed me. I felt as some kind of liquid was expelled from her mouth, and I had no choice but swallow it. I passed out almost immediately.

When I came back to my senses. The woman was putting me inside some kind of pot. A flower put. My skin felt rough, I couldn’t move, but the sun and the breeze felt good on my skin. “Soon you will understand” she said.


She pulled out a mirror, and showed me the new me. I was a plant, I had leaves growing from my head. She kept watering me, and even adding some kind of compost to feed me.

I don’t know how long it was. But I kept changing, my face looked more feminine every time she showed me my reflection.

I knew she was transforming me, turning me into a being just like her. I was scared, but eventually, I accepted my fate.


And when I did, I noticed my body started growing faster and faster, until I sprouted legs again. By then, my captor had left me alone. But that was not important, I knew our mission. We were reforming this planet, making it more suitable for our race. Eventually, there will be no humans left, all that will exist is our race.

I walked outside the cabin where she had kept me. I walked just like her. My limbs cracking with every step. I tried talking, and I spoke her cracking noises language. I was, just like her.


I knew I wouldn’t be able to pass my genetic material looking like this. So I concentrated, turning my body into something more human like. Flowers sprouted from my nipples, my face felt softer. In a matter of minutes I looked like a human hottie. But that was just for appearances sake. Nothing in me was human anymore.

I looked for a man to turn. I found my first target in no time. And the second, and the third, in a matter of weeks I had transformed about 20 men into loyal beings. Some remained male, others like me changed gender.


I know my new body is sexy. I’ve some times let men get their way with me, just to transform them mid sex.. eventually all men will be like us, I can’t wait for the day the world will be hours. And you my lovely plan, time to water you, you will soon understand.

Comentarios