I hated the crowd my young daughter was hanging out with. Being a single sad was hard on me, I couldn’t deal with this, so I had to actually change her to a new school. But she seemed upset all the time. She missed her friends. “If you were me, you would understand why I did what I did” I told her.
The following morning, it was a Friday, I heard a loud male scream coming from my daughter’s bedroom. I quickly stood up not realizing I was not myself anymore. I ran towards my daughter’s bedroom. There was a man dressed in my daughter pjs. “Who the f— are you?” I yelled. My voice sounded off. I quickly realized, the man was me, my body I mean. “Who am I? Why are you in my body?” The man asked. It took us a few seconds to realized our bodies had been swapped. I had been transformed into her. And my daughter into me.
We both called in sick that day. There I was, in our kitchen, in my daughter’s body having breakfast. We didn’t talk much, we were in shock. I tried to smile, but felt awkward. “We need to find a way back” I said. “You think?” She responded.
We looked online for information on our current issue. But found no information on it. We realized maybe what we said last night caused the swap. “I wish we were in our bodies” I said and closed my eyes. Nothing happened.
Thank god it was a weekend. We spent it at home. It was awkward being my daughter’s body. I even close my eyes whenever I got naked to change clothes. “I hate this thing” I heard my daughter say. “Why does it gets hard for no reason?”, she asked out loud.
On Sunday, we realized that for the time being we had no choice. “I will have to pretend to be you, and you’ll have to pretend to be me” my daughter said. “Well yes, but for the time being I’ll call you dad to avoid any suspicion” I told her. “Sure Becca” she responded.
We gave each other pointers on how to act like each other. The next day dad took me to school. I walked a little but hunched, hoping no one would see me. “Becca!” A girl yelled at me. It was Sally, Becca’s new friend. I awkwardly smiled and walked towards her. “What’s wrong girl?” She asked. “Nothing” I said with a broken voice. I looked back, and realized my dad had already left.
I spent the whole day feeling like a fish of the water. I didn’t belong there. I soon realized that guys wanted to talk to me, but girls pretty much ignored me.
At the end of the day, Dad picked me up. “Just fucking drive” I told him. “How was your day?” He asked. “Horrible, I don’t fit in school, I hate being a woman” I responded. “How about yours?” I asked after an awkward silence. “So far so good, did you know Kathy from accounting has a crush on you?… I mean me” he asked. “Yes, but be careful she’s trouble” I told him. “Really? Well I invited her out, I hope you don’t mind… I was just pretending to be you” he said. “Do I have a choice?” I asked. “Guess not… anyways, after you do you homework, you can go out with Sally if you want…” he broke out laughing. “I love pretending to be you!” He said.
For some reason, it was harder for me to pretend to be my daughter, I just felt so vulnerable. I didn’t go out with Sally, but I had a long call with her. “There is something really really different about you” she said. To throw her off, I started talking about boys.
The following day at school, I felt a little but more comfortable. But Sally asked me again what’s going on. I told her the truth. She laughed. “I am serious, and I need your help!” I told her.
During recess I told her everything in detail. “And Becca… your Dad went out on a date?” sally asked me. “Do you think they had sex?” She asked me. “Oh god, yuk, hope not” I answered. She laughed.
That night I asked Dad if he had had sex with Kathy. “No no no, are you crazy?” He said. I felt relieved. “We just had a long make out session” he added and laughed. “I am joking? Or am I not?” He was having a blast making me cringe.
The following days went a lot better, Sally did help me out at school. On Friday I invited her for dinner at my place. “Hello Mr. Anderson” she told my dad, pretending not to know a thing.
Inside my room, we talked for a while. I was trying to find a way back, but she was flirting with me. “Did you know I had a crush on your daughter… I mean on you?” She asked with a sexy voice while playing with her hair. I tried to ignore her comments, but she unexpectedly kissed me.
As soon as her lips touched mine, I felt my nipples get erect. It was arousal no doubt. “Stop it” I whispered. But she kissed me again and again, until I was kissing her back. “We have to be quiet” she said. She took my bra off, my breasts bounced out of my chest as she released them. She squeezed them both and pinched my nipples. It was too much for me. I let her go down on me, while I massaged my breasts. I could hear her slurping and feel her tongue play with my pussy. I knew it was wrong, but I just couldn’t stop. Eventually , she stuck her index and middle finger inside of me. I just couldn’t hold it anymore, I kept thrusting back and forth rhythmically. I was so out of it, enjoying it throughly, that for the rest of the experience I didn’t care who I really was.
Afterwards, I was ll sweaty. But I had conflicting feelings. Part of me wanted to be Becca forever, but I knew I had to return to my own body. After Sally left. I heard noise coming out of the master bedroom, it was Dad, having sex with Kathy. “Oh god no” I thought as I realized Becca was quite comfortable being my dad.
I went back to bed. I fell asleep in no time. The next morning, I went down to the kitchen I had breakfast. This time around both of us were acting quite comfortable.
“How’s Sally?” he asked me. “How’s Kathy?” I responded. He blushed. I laughed. “I guess we are not looking to turn back anymore” I said. He just nodded.
From that day forward we made a pact. Never ever mention the swap. I told dad about Sally. “Well if you are dating her I guess that’s not a big deal, or…” he said. “Or what?” i asked. “Or we can pretend we swapped back” he answered. I liked his idea. I called Sally, Dad and I told her we swap back, we were quite convincing.
Now, even though I enjoyed being with Sally, I was free to dating whoever I wanted. My grades started going up. I became somewhat of a geek. But I was also quite lose with my sexuality.
My dad broke with Kathy. She was, just like I warned him, trouble. But he started dating Pauline, a woman he met at a party. She is really fun, and my dad seems happy. One time, by mistake I called her mom, and she had a big smile all day.
Anyways, I have been given a new opportunity in life, and I am not going to waste it.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario