My wife had paid for a reductive and transformative massage for me. She expected me to loose weight, and so did I. But after and hour or so, I started to feel different. My overweight shape had become slender and fit. Every part of my body had losen weight, except, for some reason my chest.
I sat down, it felt weird, although I was naked, I didn’t feel my equipment resting on the chair. I looked down and saw my new slender figure. “You turned me into a woman?” I asked. “Yes, you paid for the transformative massage” the masseuse responded. “No no no, turn me back” I demanded. “You didn’t want this?” She asked. And after helping me dress up, she took me to her manager’s office.
While I waited for the manager, I couldn’t help but look at my new feminine hands in awe. Never had I looked this fit.
The manager came in. She was a beautiful woman, and she spoke with a calming tone. “I am sorry for the mix up, Mrs. Anderson” she said. “Please don’t call me that, this is reversible, right?” I asked her. I wanted to yell at her, but her soothing voice made it difficult to be mad. “Yes and no, we can certainly turn you back, but you have to wait 28 days to do so” she explained. “Wait what? What the fuck? No no no, turn me back this instance!” I demanded. But once again with her soothing voice she asked me to calm down ad I did so.
She then proposed to help me down, while I waited for my wife to come pick me up, she would give me a free head massage.
There I was, resting again, the hands that were massaging me felt so good on my neck and scalp. “Why was I so mad? Being a woman must be awesome” I thought. “Plus, I can’t wait to inspect my own body. I wonder how big my breasts are. My wife will have to get used to having a friend living with her for a month. What if I don’t turn back?” I was accepting more and more my current shape.
Anyways, she let me borrow her sexiest sluttiest dress, and we went to the bar. We met a handsome guy, and together we went back to his place where we had a threesome.
Imagine finding yourself not only not complaining about being a woman, but embracing it, having your best friend kissing and sucking your breasts, while some guy you just met having sex with you. That is how I found myself on my very first night as a woman.
I hope Kat understands when I tell her I am not turning back.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario